Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her First

Guitarist19

Don Juan
Reaction score
K so i just asked out this girl - Shes never had a boyfriend and she has never kissed before or any of that stuff - im just wondering for her first kiss what should i do? Ive had my first kiss but i know to a girl their firsts are more important then ours in a way - so where would be a good place to take her -

Heres also some facts
- She Can Drive
- Shes pretty shy
- I cant drive

so any suggestions or ideas??

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have a random, ungeneric 'date' with her. At a sort of climactic moment, where theres lots of kino, flirting, just sort of lean in a little ways (about 75%) and then let her do the rest of the work. About the kiss, it shouldn't be one of those "OMG I'm horny and want you now" type. Leave it at the soft, smooth kiss. Gentle does it. After a good couple seconds, slowly pull back. Chances are, if she liked it, she'll sort of lean into you when you pull back.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST... go on an action date. Shes inexperienced so compliments will help relax her. Then, as the night winds down, take her somewhere romantic... maybe lay on a blanket in a park, or sit close to eachother by a fire pit... anything ud think would be a nice memory. Just keep playfully teasing her, send her some indicators of interest (kino, strong eye contact, look at her lips every now and again). She prolly wont know what to do, so SLOWLY wrap your arm around her and lean close, again, eyecontact and looking at lips, then use youre other hand to tilt her chin towards you and she'll definately have the idea.

Kiss her as softly and steadily as you can. Make sure youre lips are wet, but dont slober on her (no tongue). Pull away after a few seconds, smile and make eyecontact, then look @ her lips again... chances are she'll lean in for more.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just f(_)cking kiss her, it aint that hard playa.

Guitarist19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040
Just f(_)cking kiss her, it aint that hard playa.
no **** - didnt you read my post - its her first kiss i dont want it to be something she wishes could have been better/more romanitic/ etc

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overanalyze what you think she'll be thinking. If you follow TonytheTiger's suggestions, she'll know what's up. I was in a similar situation a long time ago, wondering and waiting for just the right moment. Wondering and waiting for the right moment was bad. I finally just grabbed my balls so to speak, and went for it (my AFCness was still in full swing back then). I was quickly rendered speechless when she said "I was wondering when you were going to do that!"
Turned out to be a much better night than I had anticipated... :-D

Just be smooth and without reservation or hesitation.....

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt say it was a big deal. I just said he should go on an action date and then when thats thru go somewhere quieter. "Just do it" is ****ty advice, btw. Shes supposed to "wonder when youre gonna do it" thats the whole ****ing point.

Luv - no one gives a **** what you think. Maybe youre first kiss sucked... but girls LOVE the story of my first kiss, and most enjoy telling their own story as well. Dont ruin some lil girls chance at having a nice memory because you chose a bad kisser.

Guitarist19

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like how you said that^^^ but weather is starting to get really shi*ty here - any other date suggestions?

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
take her somewhere with a nice view

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies are great FIRST DATES. As long as preceded and followed with conversation. Also... you should be talking durin the movie. And you should ALWAYS be nonverbally communicating. I would not suggest a movie for someone you dont know too well, though. About 1-2 hrs of sarge time is required prior to the movie.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
the movie would probably work well in your situation. you said she was shy, so she probably watches a decent amout of movies. because of this she probably has the mind set where on the first date there will be a romantic kiss of sorts. and if you go to a movie there will be some action in it (the action part of the date) and at some part the romantic kiss, which is an opporyune time to move in. so, in my opinion, the movie would be good. and dont write me off cause you think im new, ive been here for 9-10 months