Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her father doesnt want her with a black guy...

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says, I've really been feeling this one girl. Problem is she recently told me her dad doesnt want her dating black guys (im black she's white obviously). She says if he ever found out he would hate her or something like that and even her sister said the same thing. Idk what to do, she likes me a LOT but her dad "means the world to her". I never been in this position before...advice please????

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, there isn't much you can do about this.
Some people are just racist/have strong views/etc.

I would drop her because you are not going to be able to change it, and the longer it goes on, the worse it will be. Furthermore, if you stop now, she will never be "caught" with you and so there will be no trouble.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if she was really "feeling" you she wouldn't care what her dad said, you would already be ****ing the **** out of her right now. :)

My experince with girls like this is that this is just an excuse, cuz most of them (white men) dont like it when their "little white angles" date black men.

But im sure that you will find out later that she has already dated and ****ed other Black guys, with no problem...

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
Also, if she was really "feeling" you she wouldn't care what her dad said, you would already be ****ing the **** out of her right now. :)

My experince with girls like this is that this is just an excuse, cuz most of them (white men) dont like it when their "little white angles" date black men.

But im sure that you will find out later that she has already dated and ****ed other Black guys, with no problem...
NOT TRUE.

This is HS forum and the OP and the girl are probably younger than 18 .They are still young and are very attached to their family and are scared from them.
She probably like him because if she didnt , she wouldnt be with him at the first place.

To OP Its difficult to deal with these situations because she have to choose family over you.And since she's very young , she wont loose her family over an adventure . So , dont worry , if she cant continue the relationship , accept it and get another one :D .

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:

Im sorry but this is f***ing ridiculous advice. Im only sixteen but you need to grow up man. Not every chick goes around phvcking guys.

And thanks DTP your right if she didnt like me she wouldn't be with me in the first place. I guess I'll have to see how things play out and if I have to meet her father then I'll do what I gotta do ya know? (no matter how awkward it is)

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Like the title says, I've really been feeling this one girl. Problem is she recently told me her dad doesnt want her dating black guys (im black she's white obviously). She says if he ever found out he would hate her or something like that and even her sister said the same thing. Idk what to do, she likes me a LOT but her dad "means the world to her". I never been in this position before...advice please????

One of the few things Obama cant change...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your dad doesn't want a white man putting his **** in your sister's mouth. That's the way the world works man. It's sad, but you have to get over it.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd try to date her anyway. I love my family but that doesn't mean I don't call them out when they do things/believe things that are wrong. My parents weren't too keen on my variety of preferences in women at first. Heck, the first girl I liked in kindergarden was white...lol. But in time, they only cared about my happiness. Phrase it like that. This is more than just about not being prejudiced...it's about growing up and developing thoughts independent from your parents. As far as I'm concerned, if she's accepts her parents wishes, she's no better than them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Young brother you have to realize that there will always be ignorance and limited mentality when dealing with interracial relationships.

It's not going to change anytime soon. True, we have come leaps and bounds in the past few decades but it's far from being harmonious.

In this situation I would advise you to remain on a friendly level with her. Try to put yourself in a situation where you're in her Father's presence and then make an impression. Be courteous and receptive to their courtesy.

Let her Father know you're a man of your word. If he still has a problem, it's HIS problem. You are responsible for you.

If she dips out because her Pop is an ignorant ass then at least you know she isn't worth a squirt of piss or a crusty booger.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I could say is. Fvck her a few times then, call it quits. But, dont get caught!

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there before. It's not worth it. I had been talking to the girl for months, and when her mom met me I was told that I was to never talk to her daughter again or I'd be facing her ex-husband's shotgun. So just be friends with the girl if anything. But as far as a relationship goes like everyone else says you're not going to be able to change her dad's opinion because most likely he was raised that way. But above all, and this part I CANNOT stress enough, do not go behind his back and date her, because it'll just be more trouble for you down the road (i.e. you get her pregnant). Just my 2 cents.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world we leave in. This sadly takes place. These type of things never work out for the most part. Because the family will most likely abandon her due to there ignorance towards another human with a higher pigmentation of skin.

Just drop it.Stay strong, and just find another girl.May seem hard but more will come around.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:

Her daddy is just scared she might not come back, ya dig? lol

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Im sorry but this is f***ing ridiculous advice. Im only sixteen but you need to grow up man. Not every chick goes around phvcking guys.

And thanks DTP your right if she didnt like me she wouldn't be with me in the first place. I guess I'll have to see how things play out and if I have to meet her father then I'll do what I gotta do ya know? (no matter how awkward it is)
I am grown DUMBASS thats why im telling you this, you will see for yourself. Oh and NEWSFLASH..

SHE'S NOT WITH YOU!

Thats why your here on this forum asking for advice, she's not feeling you man, thats it, period point blank.

IF your were 16, 32, 48 same thing applies, I would tell you the same thing, now pay some respect to your elders boy, and get along lol.

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO said:
I am grown DUMBASS thats why im telling you this, you will see for yourself. Oh and NEWSFLASH..

SHE'S NOT WITH YOU!

Thats why your here on this forum asking for advice, she's not feeling you man, thats it, period point blank.

IF your were 16, 32, 48 same thing applies, I would tell you the same thing, now pay some respect to your elders boy, and get along lol.
Act your age dude, he's just a kid. :down:

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:

Hi there. As I'm in an interracial relationship myself, I can relate.

I'm white, he's Vietnamese. His family moved to the U.S. when he was ten. Despite the fact that we're adults and have been together for three years, his parents will never approve. It's a hard fact that I've come to realize, and it was hard for me to admit to myself that no matter what I do, I will never be good enough for them. They want him to marry a traditional Vietnamese girl.

This is made more difficult when taken into account that his parents don't speak much English. It's difficult for me to make a good impression this way, plus they criticize me for not inherrently knowing/understanding their cultural nuances.

Love is a beautiful thing, but be aware that interracial relationships call for sacrifice on both parts. It's not always easy. You'll know how committed you are to each other in how you work together to overcome obstacles.

I can't tell you what to do, but here are some pointers I'd advise you to consider:

1. Realize and internalize that her parents will (probably) always see you as inferior/not good enough, and nothing you can do ON YOUR PART will change this. The only thing that can change their perception of you is time, and they have to be willing to change.

2. This will be more difficult for you because you are in high school. You still live with your families and your parents have more control over your lives. Because of this, a relationship with this girl may prove impossible.

3. Don't rebel against her parents. Don't reinforce their perception of you. Be polite and try to respect them. Be the better person. If you say you'll have her home by 10h00, bring her home at 9h30.

4. Don't make an ultimatum, and don't tell her to choose between you and her family. She is in high school and unable to make that choice.

Good luck. PM me if you have any thoughts/questions, I've been in your shoes.