Her bf lives on the other side of the country

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the facts.
-516 and Girl meet initially
-516 and Girl like eachother
-Girl recently moved from a state on the other side of the country.
-Girl has a bf (of over a year) in that state, he will not be moving here, and she will not be moving back there.
Girl told me that her and the bf are "taking a break" because of the distance and they are not sure what they want to do. However, she needed to ask him for permission to hang out with me. I dont have any experience with things like this. Is this normal? Is there something I should watch out for? I dont think that their relationship will work, no matter how much they want it to. The bf ended up saying hesitantly that she can "hang out" with me. Should I progress as if there is no bf? Should I go slowly until she finally realizes that long distance relationships dont work well? Guide me!

Czar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget him, sounds like an AFC anyway, holding onto a relationship like that.

Proceed like he never even existed

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But I dont want to waste my time if this chick will not be with me because of her chump back where she is from.

Don Juan
Reaction score
So does anyone have any advice about this? Do you think she will hold back from me in any way because she has this bf? I dont want to waste any more time with girls like this. If you guys think she is going to go very slow or not go at all with me, because of this dude controlling her, let me know, and I will stop talking to her.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She JUST moved? How long ago? How do you guys know her boyfriend is a chump? He could possibly be twice as pimp as any of you guys!!

I say she obviously really does still like or love him, as distance also makes the heart grow fonder (for a while). Give her a little while, just hang out occassionally, maybe once every couple of weeks for a few weeks. Then bust a move! If she just moved, no doubt her x will still be firmly on her mind and you will just be her quick little rebound (that is assuming you get any at all)!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah she just moved a couple of weeks ago. Thats what I planned on doing; just hanging out once in a while a few times and then see how things go and see where things stand at that point.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will be on the lookout for a new BF where she lives now. Don't expect that she will dump her old BF before she has found a new one. On a break means they are open to new people anyway.

If you don't put yourself in the frame, some other dude will. Forget about the guy and proceed.