Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Helpful Dads Can Hurt Mom's Self-Esteem

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article:

Dads are helping out with childrearing more and more these days. The result can be both a boon and a letdown for super-moms, whose self-competence can take a hit when paired with husbands who are savvy caregivers, new research finds.
If you think this study, or this article is actually about parenting you would be wrong. It may be easy to think that it is, since the whole thing talks about parenting.

This study / article is just part of the larger cultural misandry, and is meant to confirm the vision of the anointed.

More importantly, this study / article is about giving ammunition to average women. This way if a man is not involved enough with his children she can call him a deadbeat, but if he is too involved with his children then he is hurting her self esteem. Since there is no real objective way to measure too much / too little, this boxes men into a place where no matter what they do they are wrong.

Which is exactly how the feminists want it.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a shrink, I'd say "Does this compell you to quit being a selfish cvnt and become a better mother?"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damned if you do, damned if you don't. Might as well do what thou whilst.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Since there is no real objective way to measure too much / too little, this boxes men into a place where no matter what they do they are wrong.

Which is exactly how the feminists want it.
Which is why men are giving women the marriage strike, and in the future a baby strike once male birth control hits the West.