Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
help [needed now!!!!!!!]

This is gonna be a 2 part question:

1. Why do I set my standards to high? Ive only dated 2 girls and both of them were pretty good looking, but I know that if I really wanted to, I could be dating a lot of girls. The only reason I dont is because I dont fell attracted to them. I have no problem talking to them, but then when it comes to girls I would like to date that I think are attractive, I cant talk. All of the ideas are there, its just that I freeze up. I know if i could get over the whole convo thing, I would be set becuase Ive been told by a lot of chicks that Im good looking.

2. I wantedo know if its at all possible to date girls at your work. I know this question has been asked before, and I have done all the searches, but its kinda hard to find an answer. I dont work at any big office or anything, I just work at a stupid store out at the mall.

Thers this girl that I want to ask out, but I wanted to know if its possible to even make it work out.

Its also kinda weird bcuz she talks to all these other guys that, and I know this for fact bcuz ive been told it, that im better looking than them. She talks to them, but not me. Ive gotta thing of something to say to break the ice I suppose.

-And I know some of you will probably say that I just have to get the balls to go talk to her, or to read the bible. The thing is Ive read the bible twice. And thats just the problem, I dont want to ruin the whole thing by going and talking to her and destorying any chance I may have with her.

Thanks in advance for any input

Last edited:

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to sound like an a$s or anything but wow, when I said thanks in advance for any input I was assuming I would be getting some input.

Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, your number 1 is bullshit. You are attracted to these girls who you "know you can date." You're just afraid to give them a shot. quit creating excuses for why you aren't hooking up with all of these chicks.

2 - stay away from girls at work.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not attracted to a girl, don't date her. It's that easy.

As far as girls at work go, I would tend to shy away from that one, unless you rarely see her. If things go bad, she can make work a very hostile place.