Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help?

Temptation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to kmnow the quickest way to lose 2 stone. I've been doing a lot of running and the likes and have been cutting down on my food but it hasn't worked as well as I hoped... I have been doing it already for at least 2 months and I don't think it is working for me. Is there any other ways besides running (I am also doing press ups sit ups you name it)... Thanks

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Temptation said:
I've been doing a lot of running and the likes and have been cutting down on my food but it hasn't worked as well as I hoped... I have been doing it already for at least 2 months and I don't think it is working for me.
What have you been eating?

Temptation

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
What have you been eating?
Much fruit and lots of vegetables mainly... Of course I have had meat and potatoes etc. to keep a balanced diet, but mainly that.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a "stone" some sort of weight unit? If so...

Cardio alone will bring you only so far. When you burn fat by running/general cardio, you're going to have to eventually hit the weights to firm up your body. Weight lifting will break down your muscles and force your body to rebuild them...this increases your metabolism, which in turn burns more fat. Try to incorporate a few sets of major lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press...anything which uses a lot of different muscles throughout your body AT ONCE) with your cardio. I'm pretty sure you'll see better results. ;)

Good luck! :rockon:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much have you lost mate?
A couple of quick tips:

Try running BEFORE breakfast, don't eat ANYTHING after 6-7pm if possible, if you have to nothing with lots of carbs, and before your morning run have a cup of strong black coffee.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, yes, a stone is a measurement of weight, about 6 and a half kilos.

I forgot to mention - that's 13kg or so, mate, you won't be able to lose that overnight. Keep going and it will disappear eventually!

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Temptation said:
Much fruit and lots of vegetables mainly... Of course I have had meat and potatoes etc. to keep a balanced diet, but mainly that.
we need details.
* How much fruit are you eating per day? (large quantities of fruit = sugar)
* What kind of fruit?
* Potatoes: how much, what kind?

Give us a detailed plan of what you have eaten during the last 3 days, this way we check your situation.