Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I am crossboss, you may know me here from the past. I used to complain a lot, but fixed a lot of problems here on the discussion. Yet I still can't figure out how to be happy. I try to pick up a hobby, but it doesn't do any good. Any suggestions?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any suggestions of where?

WC2 said:
You won't find happiness from an online forum, trust me.
So I can't find happiness here anywhere where I can? I might be even interested in paying money for some programs.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth.

I am never been much a succeeder. I barely pass my classes, as well as having mental issues. Through this site, I self-improved where now I feel I can get any girl interested in me. That as a general statement. People see past my problems and like me for who I am. Sure I have been called weird, stupid. However, I am different. I try to conquer my mental problems but it is hard.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Happiness is a journey, not a destination."

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try things you haven't tried before. go out and have fun. DOn't worry about girls for the time being, go and explore. sky diving, helecoptor tour, lazertag, paintball, bowling, ice skating, rollerblading, go kart racing, dance dance revolution, etc... just be open minded and try new things, i'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental Problems

Psycho, depression, ADD, learning disabilities.