Help with my spanish teacher

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a really hot spanish teacher that I'm interested in. I need your help guys! I can't get her out of my mind. This is really important. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

SHE IS VERY PRETTY!!!!

She is married but there is this tension between us. While she's lecturing to the class, she looks over at me and stares at me for a period of time.

Okay the only problem is that she's married. But, she doesn't wear her wedding ring and she still has her own last name. Can I take this as a clue that the marriage isn't as stable as it should be?

When I go and talk to her one on one, she seems kinda nervous and she looks away.

SHe also tells the class to email her with questions and concerns, but when I email her with general stuff like if I'm going to miss a class or something, she never responds to my emails.

I dont think it's a good idea to go up to her during the class, but I'm thinking it would be best to try something after the last day of class because after that I won't be her student anymore.

I dont want to miss this opportunity because I am really interested in her eventhough she's married. I need some major advice guys. I need your PIMPEST moves that I can use in this situation. How can I impress her without looking like I'm desperate? I need some DOn JUAN advice :)

Thanks a lot guys!!

Reaction score
A married woman who doesn't wear a ring?/ HMMM??? I wonder what this means!!!

Quote a line to her in spainsh from Cervantes "Don Quixote" - she won't be able to resist you!!!

I think you have been watching too much T.V.!!!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
She is married but there is this tension between us. While she's lecturing to the class, she looks over at me and stares at me for a period of time.
I had a married professor that did something like that to me last semester in one of my classes. but i'm above average in looks so i can only take that into account for her reason.

Okay the only problem is that she's married. But, she doesn't wear her wedding ring and she still has her own last name. Can I take this as a clue that the marriage isn't as stable as it should be?
you cant assume that, for all we know maybe she doesnt like wearing rings. and prefer to use her last name on campus.

When I go and talk to her one on one, she seems kinda nervous and she looks away.
are you good looking? she may just be intimidated.

SHe also tells the class to email her with questions and concerns, but when I email her with general stuff like if I'm going to miss a class or something, she never responds to my emails.
you're overanalyzing here. I think most people in general would not reply to a general email such as this. There's nothing to confim except reply with an "ok" so why bother?

I dont think it's a good idea to go up to her during the class, but I'm thinking it would be best to try something after the last day of class because after that I won't be her student anymore.
well if you feel like you have a good chance, ask her out for coffee sometime. If she feels like having an affair, fvk her all the way.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post just reeks of trouble. Don't go there, there have to be sooooo many hot girls at your school you can go after. Don't read into the teacher's actions, it probably isn't anything, and even if it was, you're just setting yourself up for disaster.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If she still uses her last name she is probably just a feminist. And that doesn't mean her marriage is bad, either.

If you have the hots for her and keep eyeballing her she probably just feels you staring at her and is acting strange in reaction to how you are acting.

There have to be plenty of students for you to ask out. Since she's married it's best to leave well enough alone.

Valentino

Reaction score
I agree with Wyldfire, a family friend of mine doesn't user her husband's last name. She even admits as being a feminist. As far as getting this women, it seems like a lot of work. Personally, I wouldn't want to get in the middle of married couple. But I would if she made a blatent move or flirted when I talked with her. Don't take the email situation as a good sign. Most of the teachers don't really reply to this kinda stuff. I'd use C&F/Kino with caution...