Help with a girl

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl a couple of weeks ago, we hung out, made out nothing serious. So I was busy the last little while and probably a little bit lazy. We talk on MSN every day or so, but it seems her interest level is not as high as it was a couple of weeks ago. I know my problem is that I did not put in a good effort. So what is a gameplan I can follow from here on out. Do I call her take her on a date or something. Or if her IL is low now is it too late. She is only 18 so kinda imature. How do I handle a girl like this. I am usually with older (25) women. My problem with women is not getting them interested its having a gameplan to stick to when setting up dates and such.

Thanks for ur help guys

daceovspades

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, immediately stop chatting with her everyday on MSN messenger and whatever other instant messaging program you have. Talking to a ***** online is a sure fire way to kill interest so cut it out and become scarce. Then after a while give her a ring - assuming you already have her number, and if not, for a moment disregard my previous advice about msn and, sign on, get her number, then immediately sign off- and gauge her interest level over the phone(you should be able to tell) to see if it's at a good level. If it is, ask her out on a date, but if it 's not, then NEXT

Reaction score
Do what DJ Dace said!!!

Only chat online to get her number and a date!

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys. Thanks. Anymore tips would be appreciated.

DrEaMeR_323

Reaction score
Take her on a date, and show her what a smooth guy you are. Make sure she has a good time and try to take her somewhere out of the ordinary. Once the date is over and she's convinced your a cool guy to kick it with.....thats when you give her the cold shoulder and make her chase you.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrEaMeR_323
Take her on a date, and show her what a smooth guy you are. Make sure she has a good time and try to take her somewhere out of the ordinary. Once the date is over and she's convinced your a cool guy to kick it with.....thats when you give her the cold shoulder and make her chase you.
whatever you do, don't do this.