Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with a girl

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need help here I was messaging this nice girl and she totally took me by surprise with her last comment, not sure how to respond!

Can you help?

I quite like her so don't want to just tell her to F off.

Story goes as follows....

I need to get ready for work but maybe we should organise a drink together sometime, if you want x

Her: So after a few questions automatically equals to meet up? Gah, no man on this website has class. You haven't even asked for my number or anything.

I was like WOW... wish I never bothered....

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: She's right. # before meetup? How you gonna call her when she doesnt show up?

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I would have obviously gone on to ask for her number had said yes lol

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
:crackup: She's right. # before meetup? How you gonna call her when she doesnt show up?

Your actually wrong dude.

I hope you don't always follow a sequence when trying to get a girl.

OP; you didn't create enough attraction and build enough comfort/rapport with this girl before you went in for the close.

She doesn't see the value you spending time with you at this point.

I'd freeze her out for a couple days, then start over.

When you do, focus on the attraction/comfort. If you do it right, she will be down.

Personally though, if a girl said that to me, I'd move on to the next because she sounds like a c^nt

PIMP

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I ****ed up, I'm really rusty on my game... If I freeze her out for a few days what should I say next??? Here is the condo we had more or less...

ME: I met someone but she smoker - kinda put me off x

HER: Haha. x

ME: What do you do with urself then? x

HER: Working wise or hobby wise? x

ME: Erm, both! although I'm guessing you like photography if you have an SLR! x

HER: Well yeah. I work in a hotel doing Guest Services. I enjoy writing, photography, reading, working out, seeing family and friends. You? x

ME: Cool :) I'm a student nurse, in my last year of training... and do some ambulance work on the side. I
run and swim mainly to keep fit, and do they usual social activities lol x

HER:
Cool. x

ME: I need to get ready for work but we should maybe organise a drink together, if you want x

HER: So after a few questions automatically equals to meet up? Gah, no man on this website has any class. You haven't even asked for my number or anything.

What should I say next? My game is crap I know :( is this a **** test or is she really actually annoyed about the way I asked her out ?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually It was a joke, obviously humor is not in your sequence.

Pimp-sicle said:
Your actually wrong dude.

I hope you don't always follow a sequence when trying to get a girl.

OP; you didn't create enough attraction and build enough comfort/rapport with this girl before you went in for the close.

She doesn't see the value you spending time with you at this point.

I'd freeze her out for a couple days, then start over.

When you do, focus on the attraction/comfort. If you do it right, she will be down.

Personally though, if a girl said that to me, I'd move on to the next because she sounds like a c^nt

PIMP

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murse said:
What should I say next? My game is crap I know :( is this a **** test or is she really actually annoyed about the way I asked her out ?
Are you messaging with this girl LIVE instead of emailing?

That's the worst way to do it. It forces you to think on your feet and be charming when you might not be ready for it.

Anyway, the girl has a point. With online dating, I never ask the girl to meet up on the first time I talk to her. Even as a male, I dont want to meet this girl without evaluating her a little bit. A girl might be crazy, lame, or clingy and desperate for a LTR. I like to know who I'm dealing with. So you could imagine how intimidating this would be for girls.

But still, this girl could have handled the situation with more class. Her response was b!tchy and over the top. A normal girl could just lie to you and say her week is busy, and at least that way she gets you to chat with her a few more times to make sure you're not a lunatic.

I wouldn't dignify this girl by talking to her. If this girl responds like this before meeting you, what do you think she'd be like in person? It's not like you asked her for naked pics. You simply asked her out, which you're supposed to do.

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was on POF site so we were e-mailing but were responding quickly so it felt like a live chat.

Guess I'll just not respond back then. Her response just took me buy surprise, and I felt angry. Didn't feel like I did anything wrong