help with a girl

shady313

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey just join...been readin your post for awhile...an i think u guy can help me out...i maybe just readin to much into this with this girl but i dont know....k here the thing...........i have been (datin) this girl for like a mouth now....an everything is goin good....she want to take it slow which i have never really done an same with her.....she said she is really interested...but she just dosnt want to mass up with what we have....all of her friend say she crezy not to date me....an that pretty much the thing...girl if ur friend keep tell u 2 go out with this guy would u get sick of it....cuz i think she is an it may mass up what we have...any thought...thanks for the help

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
english mother ****er, do you speak it?;)

the answer to your quesiton though, she just isnt into you....

shady313

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad on the spelling...ya she is...i just want to know if she would get sick of her friend tellin her to goin out with me.....i would like a girl view on this

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few. We discourage women from joining this forum because its counter productive. Automatically you're going to get the 'Just take it slowly with her so she's comfortable. Just be nice and listen to her and do nice things for her and she'll slowly like you more.'

It doesn't work that way. Don't rely on female opinions for what to do next. They'll give you 'motherly' advice.

With this girl tease her, make yourself a challenge, have fun with it and don't be too into her.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's just one of those days today :D

There was a point in that one though. She wants to go slow, you want her to go faster. So...make her want to go faster ;)

Yes! I'm not entirely useless today!

shady313

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks anyways...i talk to her today about it an it was pissin her off about all her friends tell her to go out with her....so we just told everyone to f*ck off....thing r kool now