Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With A Girl, Is She Losing Interest?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I met a great girl at a party about a month ago. I texted her a few days later and she called me the next day and we talked. She is like a super model and just thought she was a gold digger so I didnt feel like fooling with her and just decided to never call her back.

Anyways about 2 weeks later she calls me and says she wants to practice some acting since shes an actor. She says she wants to get something to eat afterwards too. So anyways we set that up and have a lot of fun on this "date." We kissed and she told me she really thought I was different from other guys. So after the date was over she texted me that night and said she had fun.

About 4 days later she came to a party we were having at my house and he had a lot of fun again. After the party we went back to her car and made out and with a lot of fooling around. She told me shes a traditional girl and doesnt sleep with a guy until she really knows him. To be honest I was on the verge of puking and was in no mood for any of that anyways so I said thats fine. So we stayed in her car from like 4 am and fell asleep then woek up around 8 am and talked till 11 am in the car.

She talked about dating me and would hardly let me leave. Finally I left and that was nearly a week ago. I know shes very busy but I texted her 2 days later and said we should hang out later in the week. She called me later that day and said she had some movie she was working on and really didnt mention anything about hanging out. Anyways here's where I think I messed up, she told me she would call me back later and she didnt for the next 2 days.

I texted her today and said I have Sunday free if she wants to do something. She texted me back and said she has a script to remember for a big movie and was not sure if Sunday she had time or not but would let me know. I then sent her another text telling her good luck and I would be busy the next few weeks but maybe we could find a day where we are both off and do soemthing.

So where did I mess up guys? I actually liked this girl because shes beautiful and really nice. Obviously there's a lot of girls out there and I dont need to get attached to any so quick. So thats fine, im just wondering if this situation is still savable or not. She said she likes nice guys who care about here and are not looking for one night stands. So should I just break contact with her now and put the ball in her court? She said she would let me know so I should never contact her again right and wait for her to contact me?

Thanks if anyone can help me :)

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to call this girl tonight, that would be a huge mistake right? Damn.....I dont know why I fall for some girls to fast. I should meet more girls most likely, but there are no girls hardly out there as pretty as this girl.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're growing more desperate by the minute, given the fact that she's a supermodel in your eyes.

Btw, don't be surprised. I've dated tons of supermodels and they are do come from a conservative culture, or prefer the traditional way.

For now, steer clear from her. She'll eventually text/call you soon if she really cares. Avoid contact.

Amberjhons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,er.if she really care you she would contact you actively later.If that doesn't happen,dont't worry.
In our China,there goes that"Jack shall have Jill'.
Don't you think so?