Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help...... With A Girl I Just Met!!!!!

REMINGTON152

Reaction score
Where to begin.... Well I went out with some of my coworkers this past week to get a couple of drinks and just hang out.... There was girl who Ive seen a few times at work but really never paid attention to her. So we hung out at our local watering hole and jumped back and forth to other bars and what not. For pretty much the whole night me and this young lady who is 24 I must mention, probably exchanged no more than a few words with one another. As the night progressed we all decided to go to a club. When we got to the club me and my other single buddies decided to do a sweep of the club and check out the prospects that were there that night. We probably took no longer than 20 minutes scanning the place and then headed back to where out group was at. So I pulled up a bar stool and just sat down to relax and have a beer when out of no where this young lady who I have been mentioning comes up to me and asks why I'm not dancing and to be a smart ass I told her you never asked. Which in turn she replied to me and said lets go so we start dancing and not even 10 minutes later were locking lips. Now the problem I have with this is she was drinking as was I but she was not intoxicated to the point where she did not know what she was doing. Then she whispers in my ear that she has been noticing me for awhile and that she was very attracted to me... ( IN MY EYES THATS THE ALCOHOL SPEAKING) so In just laughed it off and we kept dancing for the rest of the night. Mind you this happened on a Thursday so as the night we parted ways and I never got an opportunity to get her number. So yesterday (Sunday) I run into her at work and she seemed like was happy to see me and get me a kiss on the cheek and little (Kino) ensued and in a very subtle way told her I didnt want things for us to be uncomfortable at work and that I had the intentions of getting her number but she left so soon. And her reply was ( I was really drunk and she laughed) so I told her we should hang out some times and get some drinks and she was like get my number I got it and left.....

Now fellow Don Juan's here is my predicament....
Question....

1).When should I call her?
2). Based off the fact that she was drunk and we did kiss how should I approach this considering that is the first time I met her?
3). And here is the kicker at work most of the women consider me to be a player (although I'm not) I have dated quite a few women where I work and she already has heard this cause the night we kissed she mentioned thats what she has heard about me at work. So my question is would you pursue this as far as a relationship is concerned or should I look at it as a one night stand potential.

If any of you guys could shed light on this I would really appreciate it....

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm seeing a lot of issues here. There's a lot of threads about why you shouldn't date coworkers. If you have a crappy job that doesn't matter then date away... but otherwise you can't expect to be professional at your job and date the women there. Women should not take priority over your job.

Call whenever you want to... the sooner the better as it sounds like you are psyching yourself out. If she's in to you, then she will answer your call or return them. Whoever came up with the three day rule doesn't get laid.

Also you need to think of something neutral to do... not "hey you want to come over at my place and hang out tonight". It just looks like you're trying to manipulate her and continue what you didn't finish the other night. I would recommend doing coffee or minigolf.

But if you value your job at all, then you shouldn't be involved in this. It's not relationship or one night stand material unless you work at mcdonalds.

REMINGTON152

Reaction score
You have it all wrong

You got it wrong Im not trying to have a one night stand and Im not really trying to pursue anything at work cause I do value my job we all make mistakes but what concerns me is I just met her and she seems like a cool chick to be around but I dont want to have that awkwardness and the only reason Im asking when I should call is I dont want her to think this guy is after my ass cause thats not the case at all I was shocked the night we even hooked up..

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my question is would you pursue this as far as a relationship is concerned or should I look at it as a one night stand potential.
You got it wrong Im not trying to have a one night stand
Quit lying to yourself. If you want to avoid the ackwardness at work then don't get involved with her. You should never call her since you value your job.

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thoughts and actions seem to be contradictory. You are questioning what you should do with a view to pursuing her (ie when shall I call etc) but you also say that you do not want a one night stand and do not want to pursue anything at work?

You shouldnt have mentioned to her that you didnt want things to be awkward, because this in itself is awkward and DOES make things awkward. You should just act normal around her, and if you want to hang with her then do it, just say we should go for drinks, and see what happens.