Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With A Bulking Up Routine With My "Ghetto" Multigym (A 50lbs Concrete Block!)

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya, just wondered if some of the more experienced guys here could help me out.

As i'm too tight to go to the gym I got my hands on a 50lbs concrete building block, and am trying to come up with a (relatively) safe and efficient routine to use with it.

I'm 133lbs and 6'1" at the moment and so i understand a heavier weight would be more appropriate for my Bulking Up (I could prolly get my hands on another if that's best).

At the moment i'm bench pressing with it (not the safest thing to do), and also doing push ups with it rested on my chest, any other advice?

Thanks, Brainfreeze

Last edited:

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys.

man, I Just did that routine you posted diesel, even though i couldnt manage too many reps and I feel absolutely terrible.. but thats the desired effect, right? ;)

i'm going to continue with that routine every 3 days or so as advised in the bulking up guide, cheers again!

oh yeah i consider myself good looking so i don;t think i'll risk lifting that thing above my head.. :D

Brainfreeze