Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help!!!! what does meth smell like?

Reaction score
wassp peoples

what does meth smell like when u smoke it? i think my bro went back to doing it, im trying to research it right now.....on monday he asked if i could smell something weird and i said no, and today i smelt it......thanks for ur help

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice name... ayyyy la migra!! ...lol

Give your brother a beating.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While sitting naked in your computer chair, I want you to take both arms and grab your legs, by your ankles. Pull up and tuck your face down as far as you can get it to your a$$hole. Inhale deeply through your nose 5 times... holding for 3 seconds each.

Tell me what it smells like.

The Bad Ass Canadian

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never nor will never try the stuff, but I remember a guy who did try it describe it to me - He said it smelled like melting plastic, and tasted like what melting plastic smells like.

Reaction score
ok first thing first

LOL thanks for the screen name imput, i just made it up b/c my white friends and i clown each other about our race....and also:

LOL about smelling my own ass...but i usually just use my finger for that.....hahahhaa

ok serously though: i ask b/c my bro said that his girl smoked meth outside my karate dojo and asked if he could smell anything...then last night during class a weird smell hit the dojo....and that's why i suspect he's doing it again.....is there a website i can check?

thanks

usedtolurk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ammonia and sudafed? Aren't those two the main ingredients in meth?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
call the cops on him

Reaction score
I aint gonna lie, a year ago I tried that trash, got a really good high and went on a 4 week tweak binge and believe me the chemicals and lack of sleep will turn you into a monster. Man if your bro is back on that sh*t there isnt much you can do for him except encourage him to stay off of it, other than that its gonna have to be his choice to quit. See the thing with tweak is that you smoke it or snort it and feel good, talkative and somewhat more concentrated than normal. I've drawn landscapes with great detail on that sh*t and I suck at drawing, but when you come down it really sucks, you feel the opposite of how you felt before and this causes your body to want more to be energized again in a false manner, and overtime it becomes a very vicious cycle and it can be very difficult to drop the habit without a strong mind. and whats f*cked up is that some people use it and see that it helps when it comes to going to work. You work way better on it, but this also fuels the cycle and it sucks.

I quit that sh*t as soon as I saw that it quickly was making me feel more irrate, less confident, and my limbs and flesh began to feel cold, numb and uncomfortable, and my lips felt all crusty and nasty, and man that sh*t will f*ck your world up..And I've seen a few of my friends start that crap and they really ruin their normal routine in life and some have ruined it and ended up in jail, rehab, or shot...I HATE METH, and the smell I hate the worst

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meth users also seem to get purple blotches on their skin that look strikingly similar to HIV sarcomas.
Never mind the Meth usage, you start showing those, people will really start to stay away.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have a bottle of meth on my desk, so ill take a sniff of it...(blameing you if i get high :p)

Its smell reminds me of strong whiskey with an undertone of petrol but despite its scent burning my nose, it has a suprisingly weak smell.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
according to the drug task force meth smells like ammonia , sudafed, urine sometimes, battery acid , etc.

one of my tenants had a meth fire last july . i was out of town at gios the saturday it happened. however when i came back on monday and had to go to the apartment and look at damages it just smelled funky to me. of course it smelled like fire because of the fire, but it smelled like vinegar and cat pee. it made me whoozy to be there.

i know you are a smart guy and i am gonna be honest to you, no one asks you if you smell something funny unless something funny just happened.
hes either doing some sort of drugs in there or hes havy orgies. you know its not the orgies. tell your parents what happened or call the drug task force and rat him out.

meth is very dangerous to everyone. the users dont care of the effects, or if it kills them. the other people that have to breath that crap , dont know its effecting them. the health risks are serious.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Who would try that ****???

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i smelled burnt cocaine like today and that **** does not smell good. Smells like a burnt chemical really isnt a good smell... I imagine that meth would smell even worst since its completly sythetic.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
la-migra-is-after-me said:
wassp peoples

what does meth smell like when u smoke it? i think my bro went back to doing it, im trying to research it right now.....on monday he asked if i could smell something weird and i said no, and today i smelt it......thanks for ur help
When you smoke it out of a pipe, it smells a lot like someone set fire to some rubber bands.