Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help. Weird situation.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
so today I find out some girl had been posting suggestive pics of going out with her ex ( it could even be a fake girl or a friend coached by him)

She posted some flowers on a table where you can see clearly that it was taken at HIS PLACE ( where my ex dumped him and left him alone )

This happened around the same day we had the "talk"

I see this a lot in girls, they jump back to their ex as soon as they smell another girl circling, not really because they care or love the guy they dumped in the first place.

Yeah, I think she better remains out of my life.

Anybody has any experience with this crap?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ositosucio said:
so today I find out some girl had been posting suggestive pics of going out with her ex ( it could even be a fake girl or a friend coached by him)

She posted some flowers on a table where you can see clearly that it was taken at HIS PLACE ( where my ex dumped him and left him alone )

This happened around the same day we had the "talk"

I see this a lot in girls, they jump back to their ex as soon as they smell another girl circling, not really because they care or love the guy they dumped in the first place.

Yeah, I think she better remains out of my life.

Anybody has any experience with this crap?

Relatively similar but not really. The thing that happened is while you were providing the alpha badass sh*t, she was getting the security and comfort from her ex ultimately making you and her ex one person and she had the best of both worlds. She has more rapport with him and was together in the attachment phase with him when you stole her away. Unfortunately when the honeymoon was over with you, there was no attachment as you didn't open up at all and she ran back to him to fill that gap. She'll be back if you played it cool.

Relatively similar happened to me, I never built enough rapport and had my walls up. Game focused around attraction and her chasing me. I didn't give a f*ck and Had her eating out the palm of my hand. Her sister came into town with her bf and he proposed to her one weekend (we've been together the same amount of time - 8 months lmao). I told her that I thought they were way too soon and she didn't like my answer. A day later she gave me the boot saying she doesn't think I want the same things as her out of the relationship. And she cant continue wasting time with a guy who doesn't want to move forward. That was her final card and she played it about a month too soon before I got the chance to let my guard down as im not quick to jump into things.

I said ok and played it cool. Been NC/LC for 3 months and she till has interest in me. Hasn't moved on to anyone else and im not even sure if she's gotten dinked. However, cat got out the bag about me f*ckin her friend and shes pissed. We'll see what happends.

Point is - gotta give in a bit because any woman who has any self esteem is not going to stick around f*cking a guy that doesn't care about her or isn't returning some affection/validation/security no matter how attracted she may be. And if this doesn't work for you - you'll be spinning plates forever.

Ultimately, a lot of the things that attract women to begin with are what kills the relationship if you don't balance it out. If she thinks you are an impossible fix, she will next ya.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Relatively similar but not really. The thing that happened is while you were providing the alpha badass sh*t, she was getting the security and comfort from her ex ultimately making you and her ex one person and she had the best of both worlds. She has more rapport with him and was together in the attachment phase with him when you stole her away. Unfortunately when the honeymoon was over with you, there was no attachment as you didn't open up at all and she ran back to him to fill that gap. She'll be back if you played it cool.

Relatively similar happened to me, I never built enough rapport and had my walls up. Game focused around attraction and her chasing me. I didn't give a f*ck and Had her eating out the palm of my hand. Her sister came into town with her bf and he proposed to her one weekend (we've been together the same amount of time - 8 months lmao). I told her that I thought they were way too soon and she didn't like my answer. A day later she gave me the boot saying she doesn't think I want the same things as her out of the relationship. And she cant continue wasting time with a guy who doesn't want to move forward. That was her final card and she played it about a month too soon before I got the chance to let my guard down as im not quick to jump into things.

I said ok and played it cool. Been NC/LC for 3 months and she till has interest in me. Hasn't moved on to anyone else and im not even sure if she's gotten dinked. However, cat got out the bag about me f*ckin her friend and shes pissed. We'll see what happends.

Point is - gotta give in a bit because any woman who has any self esteem is not going to stick around f*cking a guy that doesn't care about her or isn't returning some affection/validation/security no matter how attracted she may be. And if this doesn't work for you - you'll be spinning plates forever.

Ultimately, a lot of the things that attract women to begin with are what kills the relationship if you don't balance it out. If she thinks you are an impossible fix, she will next ya.
Thanks man. This is exactly what happened in my case.

The sad part is that it happened right when I was getting ready to let
My guard down. Everybody tells me there is no way
She loves the ex now if she didn't love him before.

I don't know what to do now except wait. I'm
Spinning plates easily but I truly get tired of it.

I want her back and I want to be myself more
This time around.

ositosucio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am spinning plates rights now and have gone NC for a week already. Zero action from her and no posts on her FB which is unusual.

Two possible scenarios here:
1-She was in love with her ex and realized that security and pedestalization are more her thing than excitement.

2-She doesnt love her ex, she just went back to a sure thing as soon as she smelled another girl circling. IN this case, it wont last. She might go back to me and realize that she pulled the plug too fast and that attraction is still there.

Either way I am not waiting for anything. I am moving on.