HELP! W/ Girlfriend Hanging out With EX-Boyfriend!

BradSmint

Reaction score
UPDATE: Okay so I took your guys advice and broke off a deep two year relationship with a girl I was truly in love with. It's very hard... but I know i'm right in this situation... she keeps calling me and when I pick up... she tries to act like everything is okay and nothing is wrong... then she cries, begs for forgiveness and tells me how much she needs me. This is hard... i told her it's over... and she is not accepting it really... she's going to continue to call me and try to get back with me. but i will ignore her the best i can. I think i have found my balls. Thanks for all teh advice guys... keep them coming because it aint over yet!

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You are an idiot. Smart guys do not get in triangles. You tolerated this nonsense from her for far too long. Dump her. She is cheating.
co-sign

GitFiddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sure to tell her that she can come 'hang out and smoke pot' when she gets her next boyfriend. Lol.

You did the right thing. Now, STICK TO YOUR GUNS! Easier said than done I know. Welcome to 'horaholics anonymous,' and we're your support group. Go find some rebound pvssy, stat!

I think Im gonna have to change my name now!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to do it. It was too cool of a name.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like what she's saying when you pick up the phone, stop picking up the phone. Bar the number, cut all contact and begone! Trust me, it will be easier for you in the long run too, and if you keep strong you will look back in a year and shake your head in wonder that you even thought of putting up with this sort of sh1t.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
whether she cheats on you or not IS NOT the problem here

read what i said again ^^^^

the problem is that despite you not wanting her to stay over there
she STILL does it continually, completely disregarding your relationship.