Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help this person out "me"

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how it is, I have very very little exper with woman. I am very ashamed of it so that's why the stupid question.

So I met this woman about 1 year ago and we both were into each other. but we never really did anything due to some unusal problems. anyway she left my the place where we spent time at. She said she would stop by to see me which she has yet to do. I still see her friend. Well the first week she was gone i would ask her friend about her and she seemed annoyed that i was asking about her, so i said f her and moved on "in appearance in my mind i didn't move on". So I have not seen, heard or even asked about her in a little over a month. Now all of a sudden her friend says we tried to call u but she lost ur number so i have to get it again. So my question is what should I expect? I mean why after all this time she wants to talk? Should I get my hopes up or what? please help me, thank u

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not. Don't get your hopes up. But it won't hurt. As to your friend being annoyed of course if a hot girl came up to you and kept asking bout your guy friend would you be that happy. I don't think so.

Give it a try. You get rejected there's always more.

Good LUck

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect, don't hope, don't dream , don't aspire, don't wish , don't wonder.

FIND OUT!

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Thanks guys...
What I find very weird is that as soon as this girl found out that i was going back to school then all of a sudden she wanted to talk to me again. Why would that be??????????

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not get your hopes up, in fact if you can lie and say you stopped going after her because you found another girl. Better yet actually try and find another girl. Being in demand makes girls interest levels go up. If this girl is asking you back into her life, do your best to not appear AFC even if you still haven't made a transformation. DJ's wouldn't be available immediately after 1 month on the back burner, and neither should you.

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
well....

change your name it is a afc name to the core. i would say the best thing to do would be to change how you think look into nlp and neurosemantics for help heres some sites

www.neurosemantics.com]neurosemantics.com[/URL]

nlpschedule.com

good luck

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: well....

Originally posted by kickman72
change your name it is a afc name to the core. i would say the best thing to do would be to change how you think look into nlp and neurosemantics for help heres some sites

www.neurosemantics.com]neurosemantics.com[/URL]

nlpschedule.com

good luck

MY name is not what you think it is:D . Huggybear was like a pimp on the T.V. show Starsky and Hutch.