Help! Think I goofed...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're getting too caught up in the details with these broads.

And now they've got you second-guessing yourself and tripping through their wires, whereas you should be an insensitive bulldozer through those wires.

I think I'm in agreement with jophil that you are perhaps too involved in all of this. These women should be fretting and plotting against each other, that's a helluva lot more fun than what you're doing now.

I think you should go elk hunting in Montana and try to ponder these women while you're stalking elk in some of the most exhilarating landscape in the lower 48. It would be impossible, you would be riding a wave of manly experience so powerful that it would put these women in their place, with regards to how important they should be to you.

Only then, could you make the right decision.

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
This story is a great example of how skilled women are at playing with your mind and emotions and how easily they manipulate mens' feelings.
The girl that you dumped sent you a seemingly innocent text of goodwill, and now you are seriously second guessing your decision to drop her.
In fact, now you are questioning your ability to make good decisions to the extent that you find a need to post about your confusion. You then go on to describe your emotional state as " all effed up ...".

She sure understands how to use a teaspoon of honey .
You should have your own talk show Jophil ha-ha! Yep, you're right... I'm caring way too much about this crap and not what I'm doing with my life. I need to keep on track and keep this stuff secondary to everything else or I'll screw it up.

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
It sounds like you're getting too caught up in the details with these broads.

And now they've got you second-guessing yourself and tripping through their wires, whereas you should be an insensitive bulldozer through those wires.

I think I'm in agreement with jophil that you are perhaps too involved in all of this. These women should be fretting and plotting against each other, that's a helluva lot more fun than what you're doing now.

I think you should go elk hunting in Montana and try to ponder these women while you're stalking elk in some of the most exhilarating landscape in the lower 48. It would be impossible, you would be riding a wave of manly experience so powerful that it would put these women in their place, with regards to how important they should be to you.

Only then, could you make the right decision.
You're right also - way too much thought going on with all this on my behalf. Time to kill Elk :)