Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP The Guy I Like Just Told Me This...Is This Good Or Bad :(

gemmalovesit

Reaction score
Hi,

There is this guy I fancy SOOOOO much. Met him recently, things immediately clicked. He is really attractive (more than me I think) so I walked up to him cos he was staring at e all night and we got talking, he saying all the typical 'your so beautiful'' ' your perfect girlfriend material' blah blah blah.

Anyway I saw him again last night we danced all night and kissed flirted all night, his been saying the same old lets start going out and tour the city, you will be my ideal girlfriend, according to him I'm girlfriend material and tick all his boxes. Anyway last night I was meant to see him before I left but had to rush to meet someone.

Anyway today me and him were talking and he started saying stuff and now I feel weird

Okay so today he seemed a lil off with me for not saying bye and said some of the following :

' I was waiting around for you all of my friends were like lets go she doesn't care about you'

' I think your a player'

'I like you and it's easier for you to dissapoint me, you can get any guy you want'.

I was like wtf :confused:

then he said 'because of your confidence, i think your a player because girls with 'game' are rare'

I was sooo baffled :confused:

then he said I have 'a charm and strong seduction skills' and because of this he thought I was a player

It was a weird conversation because it was like, I LIKE YOU, hence why I am more comfortable around you.

I haven't done anything to 'seduce' him either I'm so upset atm because he seems a little off I didn't do anything. How can I not let this guy go and show him I'm not going to play him ? I haven't done ANYTHING. He is the guy I like. I hate the fact he thinks 'I can get any guy I want' like what the hell.

Also what are the vibes girls give off to show they have 'game' :confused:

Guys what are girls with game who are players I don't want anyone to ever think this about me again, what am I doing wrong ? I am not even like that

Guys keep on telling me this and I want to know what makes guys think a girl
is a 'player' or 'has game' or 'seduction skills'.

I don't want people to see me as this anymore :( im not sure what I do that gives this impression

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gemma,

When you denoted you had to "rush off to meet someone", was this another male, or a male friend? Maybe you not showing up or spending time with him, as you suggested you would, and instead "rushing off to meet someone" made him question your motives or what other males may/may not be in your life.

I suppose a female player would just be a woman who is using game to keep options and to raise attraction. If he thinks you'll just use him, he will remain guarded. There is nothing wrong inherently with setting up options or exacerbating attraction/seduction. This is good! The lack of those things often causes pain! But maybe he just needs to see some higher IOI's from you (indicators of interest) that you really dig him, and aren't taking the other men in your life very seriously.

If you're hanging out with dudes all of the time, this will set off red flags in his mind about your motives and ability to be trusted.

If you really like this guy, why not try and setup some 1:1 thing with him. Don't go into a bunch of rhetoric to defend yourself -- instead just show him that he and only he, is the one you are interested in. Make a move on him -- give him a righteous BJ & a meal afterwards and you may have this man hooked :)

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a forum for guys and girls to post their relationship problems? No probs if it is. I'm just never coming back.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Wrong forum, I think this lady needs to post on Cosmo or some other such women's relationship forum.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a confidence problem / insecurity on his part.

Assuming you're for real, I would just keep reassuring him (yes, over and over and over again) that your intentions are genuine and you're not going to f*ck him over or mess with his head.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for any new girl here -- slow down, READ, and absorb information. Don't post until you understand the dynamics of the forum. This place is like any other guys club. The rules are a little different here.

1) Don't show up and start demanding attention on your first post. You will look naive and men don't respect that.
2) Guys win credibility by demonstrating rational thought, insight, and life experience. Showing up as a ball of hormone-addled confusion will not win you respect.
3) We don't care how upset you are. Guys are supposed to keep it inside and filter their thoughts to appear mature. Here, so are you.
4) There are several girls here who understand this and are welcomed (or at least tolerated). Find them and copy them.
5) This forum does not exist to solve your relationship problems. This forum is by men, for men. If you're not prepared to give something back, go elsewhere as suggested.

Nobody post anything until she either goes away or calms down a litte

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
these people are retarded, all they think about is *****. You help anyone who needs help.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Sounds like an AFC to me. How about you give me your number and I'll show you a real man. :yes:
Nah, AFC's don't generally have the balls to flirt/kiss upon the first interaction. He's displaying classic signs of push-pull/hot-cold etc.. Generally a defense mechanism held by narcissists. Assuming she isn't a troll, I think this guy is a male borderline. He probably considers himself as a player, and perhaps by you being so receptive to his advances switched his protection switch on. I know it sounds ridiculous because you only spent one night with him, but if he recognizes that he may "fall for you" he will accuse you of being a player, and many other things to try and push you away, or get reassurance that you won't leave him (he is actually insecure, but he knows enough game, or fakes it enough to get laid every now and then.) An actual player would had seduced you and kept telling you what you wanted to hear until he got the sex (that's the goal), a borderline will feed your ego until he feels he has you enticed, or you raise his emotional scale up to a certain level where he considers you "dangerous".

If you want this guy he needs to be extremely devaluated and take a huge blow to his narcissistic ego. You're probably already being too clingy aren't you? He probably compliments how cute it is, but it actually suffocates him. He WANTS you to love him, but he truly doesn't know what love is. Ignore his ass for awhile and he will come back, for sure.

Although, that's how you get him back, it's not exactly the best thing to do either. But there is your answer.

Good luck.

-Scars

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he's a bit insecure and sensitive. your changing plan last night hurt his feelings. lol

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know. The way I see it, is this guy has you wondering about him, and you're emotionally confused about him. To me, this says that he may have did something right. If it was an AFC move, I dont think you'd be worrying about him, much less, tracked this forum down, and registered and posted. You'd have written him off. This may be the guy's game, and he may be doin it good.

As for helpin you out, I dont know. You're a chick. Accept his advances, and even help him along, while not being too easy about it. Simple as that.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I agree. I need someone to help me out with $300. I'll PM you my paypal address.

the wit on this forum is epic :D

this made me lol

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
gemmalovesit said:
Also what are the vibes girls give off to show they have 'game' :confused:

Guys what are girls with game who are players I don't want anyone to ever think this about me again, what am I doing wrong ? I am not even like that

Guys keep on telling me this and I want to know what makes guys think a girl
is a 'player' or 'has game' or 'seduction skills'.

I don't want people to see me as this anymore :( im not sure what I do that gives this impression
Haha what the ****?

This is very... Unusual. There are some girls who go out with a lot of guys, but as far as "seduction skills" go there's not really much in it. Basically girls who are very flirty. Are you like that?

Either way this situation is kinda weird... I think he wants you to tell him something like what you're telling us. He wants you to reassure him that you aren't trying to "play" him and you genuinely like him. Just tell him that.

gemmalovesit

Reaction score
Wow, I am so sorry. I googled 'what makes a woman seem like a player' and this forum came up as a result, I posted on here assuming it was a 'ask men' forum where women could ask men questions and get unbiased male opinions.

Only now do I realise what it actually is.

Once again, I must emphasise how sorry I am to rain on your parade :nervous:

Didn't know posting the wrong type of question on here would cause such a backlash.

Just wanted male opinions.

Bye.

xoxo