Help Quick

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl says she wants to be with me but she is going to do what she wants including club drink smoke and dance on niggas in da club. I tell her i dont mind if she clubs or drinks or smoke occasionally but I'm not gonna be disrespected by her dancing with niggas in ****. and shes like thats gonna be me....

Am I being to insecure?? We been together for 8-9 months. I'm just shocked by the face that she won't sacrifice anything for me anymore in order to be "her".......

What do you guys think...

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This relationship is OVER.
We told you that in the last thread and in this new thread, we'll say it... AGAIN.

It's time for you to dump her. Look at the reality surrounding you. She said to you that "things weren't the same". This is her way of slowly breaking up with you. I say you do it now rather than wait til the very end in hopes of you two getting back together the way you used to be.

Look, I know she's your first g/f or whatever "first" she is, but it's over and it's time to move on.

She's already telling you that she's going to disrespect YOU and the relationship. She's going to dance (which could even mean fvck) other guys whether you like it or not.

So are you going to be the guy that stands for that or are you going to be the MAN that says: I'm not putting up with that, nor should I have to... this is OVER.

Do it before the situation escalates for her. Because believe me, she WILL go out and dance with other guys and other guys WILL try to bang her. Your woman is of LOW quality which is partially your fault because of details lined out for you in your last thread.

This relationship flat lined some time ago, it's time to prepare the tombstone for it and ready the burial.

The good news is... you get to go out and find new WOMEN (That's right, PLURAL of WOMAN).

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn your right. I know your right. and i felt the same way yesterday. but now i feel like im being too sensitive... but man your completly right. one thing will lead to another....

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** hard especially since she wants to be with me.

But I'm not putting up with that bull**** no more.... no more

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
This **** hard especially since she wants to be with me.

But I'm not putting up with that bull**** no more.... no more

You're still young. On to the next one

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a text message saying she thought over it and agreed with me....... that she should sacrifice stuff... and that she wants to be with me..

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she sent you a text agreeing with you. It's part of her plan to keep you. Just break it off NOW.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
This girl says she wants to be with me but she is going to do what she wants including club drink smoke and dance on niggas in da club.
Wow! And you took that? Sh!t, man. No woman has ever disrespected me like that. If I were you, I'd kick her to the curb and start spinning new plates.

Wow. Absolutely ridiculous. Guys take this!? :eek:

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I aint take dat ****. I told her str8 up that aint happening..... Then next day she apologize for everything and say she knew she was out of line and that she was frustrated at her family and she took it out on me. I told her str8 up dat she aint run nuthin even though she think she do. So today she apologized and told me dat she was sorry and blah blah blah and that she wasnt thinking she was just mad.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smh so evrything is basically good between us. she said she did all dat **** cuz she was frustrated and she got a problem. so she a lil immature if u ask me. she even told me she never thought about leaving me she just wanted to push my buttons.....

but i cant seem to get this out of my head that she did that and its kinda makin me miserable thinkin about it :S. i still havent gotten over it

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is she aint do ****. its just the thought that she says sum stuff to piss me off when she gets frustrated at other **** is whats makin me miserable and pissin me off