Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help please

Elnihilisto

Reaction score
Im new and this is my first post.I need you help guys.
So to make the story short:
Met this girl at work during the break time,i was chatting to some friends when I see this chick staring at me.So I continue chatting to my mates but subtly introduce her to the conversation,we get along fine,we finally exchange numbers...etc.During the next 3 days we have encountered eachother a couple of times in which she usually was flirty and friendly.Friday evening we met again and she asks me if I wanna hang out with her on Saturday.We meet on Saturday and nothing really happens we chat and seem to have fun(it wasn't the right moment for a kiss or that is what I thought)but for a first date it went pretty good.For the next days we meet during the break and chat,hug,flirt it seemed like she was giving me the "green light" so to say.Tuesday evening,yesterday,we hanged out with our group of friends and when they all left she gives me this look(like "kiss me now") and I do kiss her.We have a long kiss and she seems to be in heaven,and after that we hug and seem like we're made for eachother.It all goes fine but the next day ,wednesday, she gives me this weird message "I don't wanna hurt your feelings,im not really in a mood for a relationship,bla bla bla".......We meet and she seems flirty and friendly again.Thanks for reading my "little" story now the question:what should I do?(ps:sorry for my English it's not my native language)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - you're too easy and this sounds like you're 12.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to your place and bang her.

I honestly don't know how old you are OP, but you need to strike while the iron is scalding hot.

Don't get sucked into the friendzone. ESCALATE as fast as you can.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elnihilisto said:
We have a long kiss and she seems to be in heaven,and after that we hug and seem like we're made for eachother.
And? You should have moved things further than a hug. Not in the mood for a relationship is BS, she is backwards rationalising her actions and why she stopped at the kiss. Just escalate further when you kiss again.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't want to be in a relationship, as everyone else has said. she wants to have "fun". She wants sex, but.. she is going to want to have "fun" with other guys too, and she's hoping that you can understand that, because if you end up "falling" for her, she is going to hang you like a towel. good luck.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she said be on a realationship, you should ahve said, and "who the hell mentioned anything about a relationship?"

but in anycase just escalate or better yet look for more girls.

Elnihilisto

Reaction score
A few days passed and she still cold,cold as ice.You guys think I should stop pursuing her?(ps:during these days I kinda kept a low profile with her)Any tips?