Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help please! I need to pass this drug test for my new job

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...IMA^^:) try hard to pass the test tomorrow.

:)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink your water like it's a job, check out local places that sell bongs and stuff for detox kits. I know some friends in high school had some success with that.

My one friend who's the biggest pothead ever learned he was going to get drug tested in a week, and he drank about 2 gallons of water a day. Miraculously he passed his test.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what kind of DT are you talking about? A lot of the employers around where i live will make you take a hair folocule test which are considerablly harder to pass then piss test and they can test for like 3 to 6 months of use.

One time I thought i was slick and cut all my hair off (ALL OF IT, I really wanted that job:( ) and they used the scrapings off of my finger nail!! And I was f*cked that way...and hairless for a few days.

Ah well, that's why i stick to in frequent cocaine use, as it's in and out of your system in 24 hours.:up:

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in da office waiting to go in this fly ass spanish girl got the same paperwork as me I think we gon work 2gether, man I hope I pass now!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, this thread makes me realize the jobs I currently have require absolutely no drug testing whatsoever :D

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the manager called me to report to work, get my uniform and start training tomorrow so I guess I passed lol I don't know how though but ihop here I come looking foward to the tips

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
Well the manager called me to report to work, get my uniform and start training tomorrow so I guess I passed lol I don't know how though but ihop here I come looking foward to the tips
Maybe they only hire druggies at ihop.....by failing, you passed!

:woo:

Congrats!! Make that dolla dolla bill y'all.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take 4 bong rips 2 hours before your drug test and this will pass you:

What you will need:

1 egg (raw, not hard boiled).

Red Vinegar (not white)

Cranberry juice.

Crak an egg into a glass of 1/2 red vinegar 1/2 cranberry juice (about a 12 oz. glass should do) and pound.

If you puke, you have to do it again, so hold your nose.

Garunteed results though.

Reaction score
I know of a full proof plan. In fact I smoked the night before my drug test and took this stuff called Potable Aqua and I passed. Its iodine tablets. I put them in my water 2 times a day for 2 before the test. Drink a lot of water and piss a lot. 144 ounces is good.

Other than that, good luck