help or not?

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have encountered this predicament often in High school. It's no biggie, but I would like to know what you true DJs do. Okay... When a girl asks you to do something small for her (i.e. pick up her pencil, go get something for her, turn in her paper, etc.) does a DJ do it? I don't know how to respond so I just go for spontaniousity (is that even a word?), like sometimes I will do it but other times I won't. Is it "gentlemanly" or weak to do these things for a woman?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with acting like a gentleman. Just don't go out of your way to do anything that she can do just as easily. This should be common knowledge.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what tyte and afk said dont be her ***** but dont be an ass either.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
I have encountered this predicament often in High school. It's no biggie, but I would like to know what you true DJs do. Okay... When a girl asks you to do something small for her (i.e. pick up her pencil, go get something for her, turn in her paper, etc.) does a DJ do it? I don't know how to respond so I just go for spontaniousity (is that even a word?), like sometimes I will do it but other times I won't. Is it "gentlemanly" or weak to do these things for a woman?
If it's obviously a test, then don't. But, when you drop stuff by accident, and someone picks it up for you, it's a pretty cool thing and you're more likely to say hi to that person, right? So reverse the roles and see what you got. :)