Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help on appearance

Swerve

Reaction score
KeepRolling dont listen to the haters, I think if you gel down the sides of your hair slightly just so they lie flat and leave the fringe the way it is, it'l look cool.

Lose the burns but not necessarily the shades, I used to have them and for me it was only as big a deal as I let it be, once you get some inner game you wont think about it, but maybe getting some superstylish ones will give you a confidence boost!

best of luck anyway man pm me if you wana talk about it anymore.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Short hair would look good if you styled it. Get rid of the 'tache, get contacts. And you're dark skinned so don't wear clothes that are too bright/coloured. Smart dress would look good (not suites but you know what I mean..)

asskickery777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you grow it out, try putting some gel in. Here's the technique:

Put about 3/4 a tablespoon in your palm. Rub it around between your palms. Now, rub it into your hair all over the top like you are rubbing shampoo on top of it. Then, without washing your hands, BRUSH IT UP AT THE FRONT IN SPIKES, to expose your forehead.

This will make your head look taller, which is a biologically attractive trait.

(faces approaching the golden height:width ratio are considered more attractive, 1.68)

Also, light stubble is considered the biologically most attractive facial hair style. NOT clean shaven, it looks too feminine/young.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
asskickery777 said:

Put about 3/4 a tablespoon in your palm. Rub it around between your palms. Now, rub it into your hair all over the top like you are rubbing shampoo on top of it. Then, without washing your hands, BRUSH IT UP AT THE FRONT IN SPIKES, to expose your forehead.

(faces approaching the golden height:width ratio are considered more attractive, 1.68)

Also, light stubble is considered the biologically most attractive facial hair style. NOT clean shaven, it looks too feminine/young.
about that hairstyle, a chick told me once that she didn't like that hairstyle on guys, it makes them look like they smashed into a wall (i didnt get it either) but that was only one chick not that hot either so dont take that seriously just adding that.

in fact, maybe i'll try this, thanks for the tip.

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
asskickery777 said:

Ha. The famous golden ratio. But good stuff, I think I'll try that.:rock:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asskickery777 said:

A little over the top with details, but sounds like something that may work...

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I gotta say....some ugly mutherluvers in this thread! But its ok guys well get through it

LaoRyuu-Des

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oi I resent that remark slightly.

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Well I gotta say....some ugly mutherluvers in this thread! But its ok guys well get through it
My theory is that no one is really "ugly," but each man has unique facial features that set them apart from other men, hence making their actions STAND OUT in the mind of a woman, making the process of attraction less complex for the woman. How would you feel if you had people that looked the same coming after you and one of them does something extraordinary?

Just a thought.:)

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
get rid of the glasses they are ruining your apearance as much as your stache imo. If you can't use contact lenses no big deal, just buy new glasses and you'll be fine. :up:

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
tucking fypo said:
make your hair like those asian kids http://x02.xanga.com/b0ec022664635136262658/z99928563.jpg

other then that, dress the way you want to be dressed dont listen to other people
If your not asian it is very hard to pull a asian hairstyle off, You need striaght hair and most asian hairstyles look emo on whites dunno how it will turn out on a darker person.

ok, to all you guys that had hair suggestions this is my view on it

Do not use gel, gel is old and outdated. It gives a very high shine and looks reallly really greasy.

If you want to do a hairstyle make sure you have the proper cut for it, you cannot simply add product to you hair to achieve certain looks

smelly orc i dislike the hairstyle, it seems to tryhard nerdy???? it really lacks just seems really dull and boaring to me, try another hairsytle

I recommend using wax, rockstar is good fudge is good, gatsby is great etc etc theres heaps of wax out there

Reaction score
Much better. You are actually quite naturally good looking, just need to keep that appearance up. It's incredibly important and can make a world of difference. Shedding those glasses would be good too.

I wear glasses, but only at home really. When I'm at school, hanging out with friends or going out, I use contact lenses. You could give your eyes a little rest from the contact lenses when at home.

You could also try to trim those eyebrows a little. Not that much shaping, but more trying to keep the natural shape.

Great transformation, keep it up! :)

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got TWO choices as far as I see it. The second involves a lot more work than the first.

First you can put on 30-40 lbs of muscle and shave your head bald completely to the bone. You'd be playing off the muscle head role.

The second look is getting the hair longer down to your shoulders, STRAIGHTENING IT EVERY DAY and wearing graphic shirts and jeans to play off the punk-rock look.

But dude, the hair has got to either GO or be STRAIGHT. Having long hair makes you look more mature, but the curliness kills it. I'm not insulting you, but it just doesn't look like you take care of it man. You gotta get some heavy product to straigthen it and also a detangler too.

Personally I think I would cut it all off to the bone, and put some muscle and go for the tough guy look. But again, you can also see a professional hair stylist and if it's over 30-40$ a cut, it's more likely than not a good place. They will usually give you better tips than you will get from most people since they're experts at this.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a good look can take years so lemme tell you something that nobody mentioned suprisingly..

masculine / feminine polarity makes a person attractive

It works just like a magnet I kid you not!

masculine--------androgenous------femine

positive---------nuetral-----------negative

the more masculine features a guy has the more androgenous people as well as feminine people will be attracted to you. Men will treat you with more respect if you can act like a man.

Some basic tips that have helped me...

Mohawk...WHen I had my mohawk I was macking down with chicks every time I went out..it works...the next best option is spikey hair

facial hair

talk in a low calm voice

where clothes that fit good and are nice but you a guy so dont look to pretty

gain 50 lbs

Facial features take a back seat to musculine feminine polarity all the time

and at least come off as confident on a first impression so that your new badazz image doesn't deflate in an instant

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
Now thats a good change. In 2 years you look like a different person

I could also use some tips. My face looks nice(except when,for some reason,i wake up and it looks like ive had acne for 3 months) but my hairstyle totally sucks. Ill try to get a picture soon.
Peace