HELP NEEDED QUICK!!! How to reply to this txt?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up winning her round by admitting I was trying to make her jealous.
Just got off the phone to her and I'm going round tomorrow evening.

Wish I 'd never come here asking for advice tbh...I had to put so much work in to get her to trust me again it's unreal...next time i'm just going to go with my gut.

sportguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
I ended up winning her round by admitting I was trying to make her jealous.
Just got off the phone to her and I'm going round tomorrow evening.

Wish I 'd never come here asking for advice tbh...I had to put so much work in to get her to trust me again it's unreal...next time i'm just going to go with my gut.
Yeah man, a lot of the advice here isn't the best. Gotta know how to dig through the bull**** and which posters are knowledgeable.

Can never go wrong with trusting your gut.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG... Do any of you guys realize that Neon Owl's ex is a BPD?????!!!!!!

Little over a week ago, he was telling us how lucky he considered himself to get away from his BPD ex, how depressed he was and how difficult it was to go No Contact..... Now he is falling victim to the typical self-deception of convincing himself that he has no feelings for her anymore and he is gonna prove it by treating her like a fvckbuddy.

As we all now, the BPD bytch is gonna exploit this self deception of his and use it to hoover him back in her grasp, so she can mindfvck him all over again. And she is succeeding very well at it!!

So please guys, stop trying to advice Neon Owl on how to win her back!! You are actively helping the BPD wh0re with getting him back in her grasp, do you guys have any idea how wrong that is?!

Neon Owl, I'm kinda done with writing extensive posts, trying to save victims of BPD's, so I'm gonna keep this short:

You pledged to go No Contact last week, you called it "the first day of the rest of my life". But you gave up after a few days and decded to turn her into a fvckbuddy... As I explained above, this is not gonna work. You are trying to convince yourself that the feelings aren't there and that you can just disconnect yourself from her emotionally, just like that. But it doesn't work that way...it hasn't worked that way for me, nor for all the hundreds of other guys on here who have dealt with BPD's.

We already told you to block her texts in your other thread. But nooooooo, you were so sure that she wouldn't be able to suck you back in and that it was unnecessary to block her number etc. Well, we can see how that turned out, huh?

Don't be a moron. Listen to the advice in the earlier threads and don't be a stubborn fool. Don't be weak, get back to the No Contact and stick with it this time. If not, then you are setting yourself up for more psychological torment. Remember, you have a choice... This wh0re destroys souls, but she will only destroy the souls of men who ALLOW her to do so! You reap what you sow.... So don't allow her to mindfvck you any longer and stick with the No Contact.

Last edited:

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
wtf will you do with her the rest of your life, post here for advice about everything you ever DO?

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
wtf will you do with her the rest of your life, post here for advice about everything you ever DO?
No I've learned the hard way that isn't a good idea :p

I know what to do I just need to learn to trust my instincts rather than people who have no idea of the situation.

Die Hard, I appreciate your concern I really do mate...maybe I'll be back here in a couple weeks complaining about how things have gone to sh1t again or maybe not. If it comes to that I hope you will have sympathy on me and still offer advice but for now this is what I'm choosing to do.
I hope I don't regret it.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ neon - you're a fvcking idiot bruv. you need a slap to wake you up.

fvcking 27 years old crying over an EX.

She's BPD right? you got away and then come gagging for urgent help to get her back like a little fvcking schoolboy.

You're better off listening to Die Hard you fvcking mong.

dont take this as a personal attack, its just what is going through the mind of every person who views this thread.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
Die Hard, I appreciate your concern I really do mate...maybe I'll be back here in a couple weeks complaining about how things have gone to sh1t again or maybe not. If it comes to that I hope you will have sympathy on me and still offer advice but for now this is what I'm choosing to do.
I hope I don't regret it.
I am not gonna offer you anymore advice in the future. Why would I, if you're gonna dismiss it, anyway? Hell, I'm not even gonna read your future posts about this chick and your dealings with her. Let alone, show you sympathy for it!

Reading and thinking about the things that you explain to us, and then writing down a well thought out response, all of that takes time and effort. You've just proven that this time and effort is wasted on you, so I'm gonna leave you out there in the cold, even if you come back begging for advice.

You want to be stubborn and follow your own path? Fine, but don't expect us to be there for you when you find out it was a mistake. Trust me, you will definitely get emotionally raped again... And one day, I'll open this website and see a new thread named "don't know what to do anymore, please help!" or something of that kind, with your name under it. But I'm not even gonna open it and just click on the next thread instead. Bye bye, pal.

Last edited:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow....All the single women out there that you can be fvcking and you resort to a crazy ex who is playing mind games with you.......very sad indeed. Get some new women

Look how she controls your conversations

her "hi you ok? x"
me "yea just having a few drinks my mate's just come over for a bit. You ok? x"
her "yea feeling better than I have last few days thanks. You got a date over? haha x"

not exactly a date just a friend. Glad you're feeling better it's about time! you up to much tonight? x"

she just replied "lol ok I'll leave you to it, enjoy your night :) x"

"Nlow you've had a date over u do know I can never be more than friends with you now.... x"

"Whatever nothing to do with me just stop sending me msgs saying you miss me blah blah when you've got a lass over, typical guy I should be used to it I guess"

Dude, this chick is just playing games with you...she has you by the balls dude...she knows what she is doing

Look at those conversations

You say you have a mate over....she turns it into a date

Then you explain to her who is over

Then she starts to worry you with what she said......she did this on purpose...she knows what she is doing...she knows you are going to get scared.

She says you can't be more than friends......now you are really worried

Then she tells you to stop sending messages.......now you are really freaked out

Then what do you do? You call her up telling her you were just trying to make her jealous

WTF? You lost any power you had over her....she has you by the balls....she owns your ass...and she knows it. She can play any game she wants to with you now....she knows you are weak and will come running to her at anytime she wants. All she has to do is say sh!t like that to you....then you will freak out...and do what she wants...she owns your ass.

You are playing her games on her own terms

This is very pitiful

JBB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your end goal was to get her back, you went back to her wayy to easily as soon as she wanted you to. It just lets her know that she can always have you; its unattractive. Any anxiety she may have had about going separate ways from you, you calmed. I've been there before with this. Girls, just as guys, want a real lover who gets their wheels spinning, not a puppy.