Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pick a topic for my speech. I have to do a persuasive speech which has to be 10-12 min. I was gonna do nature vs nurture and talk about personality but i dont think thatll be long enough. Anyone have anymore ideas? Something with a focus on psychology?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might sound corny, but the differences in men and women's perspectives. If you can, check out the book, "that's not what I meant" it is about communication in relationships, and that is related to psychology,

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or masculine and feminine energy polarities.

"The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida outlines this concept.

Whatever the grade, you'll be putting down some real knowledge and position yourself as THE relationship guru in your class. Could get some real attention from this one.

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
A verbal essay is all it is!!!

So 1st you want to focus on environmental (nurture) development.

One example is how behaviour for instance can be environmentally changed by how people around the subject interact with them.

Then take a few scientific examples of nature and genetics, for example:

Tests have been run on identical twins to see if their tastes for food were the same or different, and the results showed that the tastes for food of identical twins were the same.

Then go on to say your own opinion on it all, and explain how you believe it works.

To finish just do a conclusion.

(basically it is just a verbal essay, you lay it out the same just saying it aloud) :up:

P.S. Don't worry about how long it is, it's about quality NOT quantity!

------ADDED BIT------

Oh yeah, just go with your idea! If you make a decision and stick with it, in this scenario it would probably be better than chopping and changing.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a report on the history of PUA and the community. =)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a speech on the feudal customs of the Byzantine Empire, compared with the western European christian kingdoms.

For example, how various laws of inheritance affected social dynamics and political factionisation at court, the conflicts between western crusaders and Byzantium, etc etc.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigration - tie in some psychology like the loafing effect and social dynamics. It's popular these days.