Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i met a BPD last night which is the first time i have, she chatted me up on my way to the gym. Didnt do more than kiss because we had nowhere to go, but now she wants to hang out again and take care of that. She'll be going back to her country soon. It just feels like a really bad idea to have sex with her... she could have stds, or get pregnant on purpose, since i dont want to have sex with condoms... And. You guys arent kidding when you talk about how different these women are. She tugged on my heartstrings like a fvcking maestro. Meeting her again is a bad idea right? Come on guys... help me out.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget that sex is not the most important thing in your life

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds keen on you.. but let's not diagnose her with a full on mental disorder such as BPD.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds keen on you.. but let's not diagnose her with a full on mental disorder such as BPD.
Well i looked at this list...

Makes you feel special? Check. She told me im all she ever wanted in a man (we met a few hours ago at that point) and literally told me how special i am, insisting it's true when i said im not. She told me what a great kisser i am when i havent even kissed a woman for many years before this.
Buys gifts? Check. She insisted on paying for things i said i didnt need.
Sex on the first date? Check. Her body language oozed desire, she initiated the sexuality, she was eager for more every time we kissed.
Drinks alcohol? Check. She had just gotten out of a bar when she started talking to me, and she drank more alcohol when with me (i dont drink alcohol).
Very insecure and viewing other women as a threat? Check. She kept commenting how i could never be her boyfriend because all the other women will hit on me because im so good looking, and how the other women in the bar were looking at me and they all wanted me (im serious, thats what she said).
Mood swings? Hoo boy, CHECK. She can go from crying in disappointment, or telling you she doesnt want you to even look at her, to happy, sexual and praising again in the same time span with no reference to how she felt before.
Difficult time with compliments? Yep. She picked on her own appearance and never believed the compliments i gave her in response.

Last edited:

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like @BackInTheGame78 said, if you don't want it, don't do it.

But if she makes you feel good, why not see her again and have a good time? She's going back to her country anyway.

I would.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i looked at this list...

Makes you feel special? Check. She told me im all she ever wanted in a man (we met a few hours ago at that point) and literally told me how special i am, insisting it's true when i said im not. She told me what a great kisser i am when i havent even kissed a woman for many years before this.
Buys gifts? Check. She insisted on paying for things i said i didnt need.
Sex on the first date? Check. Her body language oozed desire, she initiated the sexuality, she was eager for more every time we kissed.
Drinks alcohol? Check. She had just gotten out of a bar when she started talking to me, and she drank more alcohol when with me (i dont drink alcohol).
Very insecure and viewing other women as a threat? Check. She kept commenting how i could never be her boyfriend because all the other women will hit on me because im so good looking, and how the other women in the bar were looking at me and they all wanted me (im serious, thats what she said).
Mood swings? Hoo boy, CHECK. She can go from crying in disappointment, or telling you she doesnt want you to even look at her, to happy, sexual and praising again in the same time span with no reference to how she felt before.
Difficult time with compliments? Yep. She picked on her own appearance and never believed the compliments i gave her in response.
So you met a girl on the way to work out and you witness her cry, not want to look at you, and get sexual all in a single interaction? You sure you haven't seen this girl a few times?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...then don't do it if you don't want to. Simple solution.
But OP is going to do it or thinking about it hence he's posting it here
He knows he will do it
This reminds me of myself lying that I won't have sex with a girl and well it happens it's best to cut contact and keep it moving
But OP won't it's like Neo in The Matrix seen where the architect tells him about the two doors and the two different consequences (1 save the world and lose the love of his life or Door 2 Save the love of his life but not save the world)and we all know what door Neo picked lol

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bailed on a bpd while she was dressed in lingerie.. end in bed waiting to fck..the mood swings started that night... I got a weird vibe and said you know what I’m out of here.

Satan appeared... the look in her eyes literally haunts me to this day.... I went into the bathroom to get dressed ... she was screaming, crying, then cursing me... I thought holy fck if there is a knife she might try something. I bolted out the hotel door... and realized I left my car keys in her room. Knocked on the door.... she opened it... said “ you came back”... I busted past her.. grabbed my keys and bolted.

As I fled I felt like Jesse pinkman probably did when he escaped at the end of breaking bad.

My advice just don’t do it... or get yourself in the position I was in.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon was right, i did it. Turned out to not at all be such a problem as i feared so yeah... all is well guys, have a good day haha.