Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me work this girl out

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Board...Damn aint been her for a good long long time.... ok on the probLEM!

I met this girl online and man she was fking hot. we started emailing each other and texting alot..eventually we spoke on the phone and everything was cool we organised a date on the weekend...

(one thing i noticed was she seemed keen but i was alawyas the one to initate contact.. apart from one occasion)

the date went amazing....got really hammered togther and danced alot she seemed like she was having a great time.... anyway she invited me back to her flat...

when we got back we chilled talked had some wine and soon we both got tired.. she then said "hey u can sleep on the couch or share with me"

well i was like yeh a bed would be comfier......

so we both shared the bed..i didnt try it on i thought hmm first date and all better wait. anywayu the next tday she seemed cool and even dropped me off to the trains station to get home...

well i texted her phone alot and she did reply... i rung her th next day and was like i had a great weekend can we hook up this week... she wa like yeh defiently if u can be bothered with the drive it would be great.

any way i feel like i wa always the one to intiate contact .. so ithought i dont want to put her off and decided to wait for her to contact me.. well she hasnt tried to text or ring me its oinly been just over a day so the question is....

how do i find out how interested this girl is?
should i wait for her to contact me? if so how long?
what if she doesnt get back to me?
is she playing a game?
have i played it right?
damn shes fking hot and i want to bone her..

help me understand...would i put her off if i try to contact her again....

thanks guys!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you make me slam my head into the wall. Guys post here, and study, and post and study...and when something is thrown in their lap, they fvck it up because they are so worried about what she's thinking.

DUDE, SHE INVITED YOU TO SLEEP IN HER BED! What other hints do you NEED. You should have taken advantage of that then, but you didn't. So what's done is done. Fvck the fact that she doesn't contact you - her sharing her bed with you overrides that. Call her, be the initiater and take advantage of the free-bees.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know where you went wrong here, right? If she ever lets you back into her bed again, DO SOMETHING.

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
so is it weird that she doesnt ring me or try to contact me?

i dont fuk women on the first date that i want to see maybe as a long term thing.....

if its a fuk i want i will go for it regardless.. but i dont wannna screw things up becasue i relaly like this girl!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're screwing up by not doing anything. A lot of girls are passive, and receptive naturally. If you're not willing to be the dominant/aggressor in this, it will never work out. Women are the ones who should be sitting by the phone wonder "Why isn't he calling? Does he like me?" We are just to go out there, put ourselves out there, and if it happens great...if not, we move on. Be the aggressor or this will never work.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont fuk women on the first date that i want to see maybe as a long term thing.....
Then you should have gone home, not to bed with her.

If you want to call her, call her.

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz i totally hear what u are saying... but the fact she never intitates..makes me feel like she has no interest!

is this just some fked up game!

my ex used to text me alot and would ring alot even when we first started going out...

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
so did i screw up by not trying it on!! i know that sounds weird.. ive made it obvious that i really like her!!

im sure if she didnt want to see me she wouldnt qagree to me coming up this week but something just seems odd......like she might be playing or something

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to not go home with a girl you think could be a keeper, but to take up her offer to go home, climb into her bed and then do nothing is only going to hurt your game. You do not want to be the kind of guy that she feels safe enough to invite into her bed without you getting sexy on her.

Don't worry so much, it sounds like she's still into you. Arrange a date (if she gives you another chance), and let things take their natural course.

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude that sounds like sound advice...... i have two sisters and well i asked them for advice..they said it could be off putting if u are the one to contact all the time!!

and to let her stew for abit and if she contacts u then u know for sure..is this whack advice..

should iu send her a message....shall i pout like a sexual inuendo in there and see how she replies??

i guess i just dont wanna fuk this one up becasue well hot babes like this are a rare find in these parts..

daredevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tbone

she invited me back to her flat...

AND

hey u can sleep on the couch or share with me"

AND
how do i find out how interested this girl is?
Just don't go together in one post bro!
She is interested, at least she was.
You need some serious reprogramming! Remember that having sex with girl on the first date doesn't disqualify her as LTR material! Cope with it!

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know it looks simple in a post..but when iwas there i dunno it didnt feel right..

fvk maybe im turing into some kind of ***** afc...... i think what ill do is ring her and try to organise another date..and if it happens again im gonna fuk her brains out!

JUST HOPE I DONT SCREW IT UP IN THE PROCESS!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Your thinking to much...

And when you think about it to much, that leads to desperation.... Is this the only girl your persuing? if so, persue other women, and stop thinking about this one all of the time.

You did fine - just because you didn't try it on the first time doesn't rule you out. Did you at least make out with her?

You've already asked her out for this week, so call her up. Don't flake on her this time.

Have fun and see where it leads. Then take a step back and be a little challenge for her.

She probably has other guys she's seeing that's why she's not calling you - more than likely she's busy.

Keep it up.

Reaction score
thanks guys! [/B][/QUOTE]

so we both shared the bed..i didnt try it on i thought hmm first date and all better wait. anywayu the next tday she seemed cool and even dropped me off to the trains station to get home...

You did what!!!

OH HELLLL NO!!!! SSSSLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP!!!!! BOY DON'T YOU EVA Go to bed with a woman who's invited yo young ass to HER bed and you not take them panties...

And you wonder why she was cool the next day>>>>ONE WORD:

SYMP!!!

AND YOU DID WHAT????

well i texted her phone alot and she did reply... i rung her th next day and was like i had a great weekend can we hook up this week... she wa like yeh defiently if u can be bothered with the drive it would be great.

CAN YOU SAY DESPERATE!!!!!

Seriously man you came off as weak and desperate. She wants a man not a child who is too afraid to step up and do what a man does.

And calling her like a needy assed fool is killing ya game.

How did you even pick the name T-Bone...that sounds like you got game fella. Bone-head is more like it.

You must be hardheaded. You obviously didn't read da bible...or listen to the advice folks spit up in here.

"damn shes fking hot and i want to bone her.."

You've already played yourself...you put her on a pedistal. Women don't want that, here is a partial of an earlier post:

"n talking to her she revealed that when I first started with her...she had a few on her own team.

One fool she related she had to let go because:

He put her on a pedistal and put her above him. That made her think what was wrong with him! She started thinking that he had some kind of problems that would make him say all these things to her and put her on a pedistal.

Her ex-husband is the mack whom I reffered to who got $50,000 from one chick and recently is driving a brand new lexus from another...so the girl knows the game is smart enough to observe what works and doesn't work.

Her words are: A man should be above the woman. A woman should have to look up to the man.

Pschologically you want to be above the woman....never be a symp and put her ass on a pedistal. "

Straight from a womans mouth...don't symp out! don't put them on a pedistal and put do not touch attached to them...it's ok to be a bad boy and take the panties....it's expected of you...

Now she prolly thinking you got a little dyck or you can't fawk...or she is thinking "what's wrong with me..that he didn't take what I offered"

All of the above lead you to friend zone or to be avoided zone.

Reaction score
Oh let me add this story:

I have this 24 year old lady. We were talking on the phone yesterday.

She told me she went out on a date friday nite with this one fool.

He had just sent her a card with "I love you" on the bottom.

It freaked her out! She's known this head for only one week.

She took the card to her boss (another female) who immediately said get rid of him quick.

I've asked this question many times on this board....but what the Hell is wrong with men these days?????

I can only shake my head....

Then I read the titles of the posts on this main page and puke on myself...

I suggest folks listen to Crazy Kid when he said READ DA BIBLE!

Reaction score
treat her like the ho that she is - u fool - y do u want a ltr with a slut - u dont make sense - "i dont want to screw things up because i want things to work out" HUH?????? y r u respecting a ho as if she is a righteous woman - r u 12?

By not sleeping with this slut u just disrespected her!!!! u look wimpy to her - if she is such a fine ho im sure others r hitting it pretty hard - u r just one of many many many - "i want a ltr with her" - u fool - hos have a ltr with everybody at the same time not just loyal to one pimp - u sound like a chump and need to go read the DJ bible and the holy bible! If u want a ltr find a decent self-respecting woman - u know u r not the first guy she was ready to screw the same night she met - i think u r going to cut your own throat and commit suicide over this ho - "but she so pretty" - chump please!!!!!!

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do rely on my looks to get women and thats probably why i ended up in her bed that nite.....

i need to step my game up somemore...imm trying guys fuk knows im trying i had another proifle on this site even b4 this one ive been around even b4 the bible was arranged when peeps were trying to get all the posts togther...so i know the ****

but puttin it into practice is fuking hard..damn ive chaged and come so far in the years on this site....

but fchange is hard.... fuk i aint posted for ages maybe coming back is just the pick me up i need.....

so guys im here for help not to be slammed to the ground...