Help me with this situation.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem with this girl, she is ALWAYS busy when i ask to go out. This has happened 3 times in a row but then she still calls me and just yesterday she call me to wish my happy b-day and said that she has a gift for me but want to give it to her friend to give it to me, i ask her why cant she give it to me her your and she said "am still busy from work" ok if she is not intrested in me then why still call me and even giving me gift and i barely even know her. Should i confront her about this and tell her if she dont give time for me then let just call it quit because this is wasting my time. Dont you guys think if shes really intrested in me then she would make time for me? or maybe she just want attention from me but not really intrested?

What do you guys think i should do?

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
Dont you guys think if shes really intrested in me then she would make time for me?
shes not interested. She is *TOO* busy to spend some time with you. She wont even deliver a present herself. Trust me man, she is not into you. She is calling you because you are a plaything for her.

I think you should just ignore her, and if she finds time to actually spend time with you, then you can follow through.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got this, the chick is asian is she not? im assuming by your grammar and your name. asian chicks do not go out of there way for guys stereotypically. u have to stay on em. they will crack. she seems to have some interest in you but you probably wreak of desperation or some other unfortuante thing stifling your game. stay on her id say. gl and hopefully she gets u a good present. if not cuss her out.

Reaction score
Has a gift but doesn't give to you personally - this is odd!

Call her up to thank her for the gift, but state that it is her presence that you really desire...if she responds to this compliment favorably then proceed from there. If she doesn't get the obvious hint of your romantic interest in her, then move on, she doesn't desire you romantically.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
U B Busy 2

Next time she says she is busy tell her you know what she means. Have something that you are busy doing. Date other women etc.

Then slip in that you feel like you don't really have time for the important things in life. If she is quick to agree let her talk you into doing something fun instead of being busy.

If she likes you she will find a way. But good chance she won't respect you until you busy. And once you busy will you really have all that much fun?

Oh ya and give her a gift via a friend sometime cause you don't have the time to see her. Manage to slip the phrase "I don't have the time to see you" or something to the effect in. Be happy and don't send any negative energy at all. If she likes you she will be hurt you don't have time for her and get the message.

Good luck

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion guys, i got 1 more question that i forgot to put in my original post. I did ask her to see her on saturday but she was hesitance to say yes but after a few sec of thinking she said yes but i had to go do something so i said ill call her back so i can make the plan. I call her back later and ask "dont you wanna see me?" in a joking manner so she said she was busy. She dint say she wont see me this saturday but i can tell she does not want to go out this saturday then she told me to that she'll call back when she gets home because its so cold waiting for the bus. She hasnt called me since, It is obvious that this girl has control over me due to my lack of game and i may have reak desparation as *click here* said. She hasnt called me since. Am thinking of not calling her again and if she doent want to give me the present herself, i wont even accept the gift AT ALL!

Click here - yea you are correct, I am asian and my english skill sux ass i know lol. You are right about asian girls about how they like to take things slow.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with other women & keep accepting her gifts.