Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me understand the orlando Bloom hype...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, since I don't follow fashion or anything, I just look at what the chiqs turn their heads for in masses.. but I don't get how millions of chiqs think that that Bloom dude is hot ? I read on askmen.com some post by a couple of girls/women who were talking about the dude like he was Godlike hot. What is it about him except for money and fame ? I might learn something new if I understood this.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy...

look at his facialfeatures they are very nice, his style is nice, he is very manly generally. In the movies he has alot of makeup which makes him look very smooth. Stuff like that. Hot isn't JUST looks either, his stile and the fact that he plays some cool dudes in movies makes him hotter.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thoguth of that, but just look at it .. he plays an elve .. and he plays this total ***** in Pirates of t... Since they don't see him in real life or anything, at least I think, they only see him wearing that ****, and looking like a ***** .. or all pale from the elve stuff lol ..

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's rich. He's handsome. He's famous.

Most of the time, 1 out of the 3 will do it.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm

he is very manly generally.
Uhh...HELL NO!!
When I think of manly, I think of guys like Keifer Sutherland, Vin Diesel, and Bruce Willis. These dudes played hardened, predatory characters that would tear Mr. Bloom apart. Can you imagine him casted in a serious military or crime drama?
Like DiCaprio before him, Bloom is just the latest poster boy for the metrosexual standard of "handsome" that's defined by deluded teenage girls.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...Keifer Sutherland, Bruce Willis, and Vin Diesel are all people we'd consider "metrosexual" in real life. What you see in the movies is just people playing a character.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd prefer to be orlando over vin diesel anyday, the ugliest person to ever be shown on a movie screen.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Can you imagine him casted in a serious military or crime drama?
Actually, Orlando Bloom did play a U.S. Army Ranger in "Black Hawk Down."

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's also in "Troy" with Brad Pitt.
I agree, Vin Diesel looks like a gorilla. On top of that, he can't act at ALL.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if its good or bad but ive been told by a few ppl that i look like Mr. Bloom!

:confused:

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the attraction is but I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. He or Viggo .. or DiCaprio or Sutherland or Willis or Pitt.

Van Diesel can sleep with the dogs though.