Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me respond to this text.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this 9 at a bar. We met at 12 AM and exhchange numbers. She texts me an hour later at 1 AM. The text just said hey. I didn’t respond. Several minutes later she text hey again. I was out clubbing with some girlfriends so I didn’t respond.

I responded the next day.

I do not get a response for 3 days until she texts: “hey lol!, hope you had a good thanksgiving. How are you?? Sorry! I don’t remember your name.”

How do I respond to this text especially with her late response and also forgetting who I am?? Is she playing some seduction tricks on me? Haha

Thanks

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first response was pretty much hi and something short about what we talked about to remind her who i was.

Also she was not drunk when we exchanged numbers. But she was probably drunk an hour later when she was hitting me up for hotline bling.

I guess what I’m confused about is I never had a lady wait 3 days before texting back. Is she applying the 3 day rule on me lol. And how do I counter it??

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn!!! That’s such a great response, but I put her name in the first text lol. ‍♂