Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me out guys

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. I see a lot of activity on this forum.. not bad.. kind of crowded though.
OK so this is about the situation I am in with my gf.
We're together for like almost 2 months. We see each-other at school everyday. People know about us.
However, I feel like I'm not doing the right thing or enough here. You know how friends are.. they make jokes and stuff about us not being too physical. I never kissed her with tongue till now. She hasn't done it till now, I haven't done it till now.. I don't know what to do..

I don't know how to advance things.. and how to make that transition.
What do you think? I really need some help.. if you need to know anything ask.
Thanks.. you know how it goes.. you go from 0 to hero..I'm on the road but I've hit a roadblock.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf man? I dont' know what to do. I never fuc**** done it before. I never gone past any of those things. How the he** am I supposed to know and be all good with it in front of smne like my gf?
It's nice you're great but this is for real. I know I can make my own problems but it's not one of them

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither had any of us when we went there for the first time either. You dont need people to guide you everywhere you go. Everytime I answer you, Im in fear that Im just fueling the next question.

You know what Ive been telling you over fb the past 2 months. I still stand by that.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine dating a girl for two months and not having sex with her, at least with who I am now. Have you even tried to get her shirt or pants off?

Trying is the first step. Man up.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's everyone on their own.. it always has been and it always will be like this.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're right on some lvl guys.. everyone must deal with its problems... I will deal with mine.. good luck with yours

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
So you're right on some lvl guys.. everyone must deal with its problems... I will deal with mine.. good luck with yours
No. What people are saying is that they have given all the advice you need in your situation! But you refuse to hear it.

But since you do not take advice, you must learn for yourself. It's the only thing left to you. You're only on your own because you made it that way.

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been on the forum long enough to have 247 posts and you have been dating a girl for two months and just now got a tongue kiss? Man up

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think in the animal kingdom any males need to read a forum to get. it. done.

You are hard wired for this. Your where born for it. Trust your instincts.

... When you TRY and f*ck up is when you come back here to learn.