Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me lose my v-card!

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck Rogers said:
Sounds like youve had your chance, and guess what you blew it.

Get her naked again, get her to the point when shes moaning like hell-dont ask, dont tell, dont say nothing just spontanieousley stick your **** in there. if she isnt ready,then she just inst ready, but for christs sakes take control.

By the way, just to confuse you sex changes everything, epecially the first time, tread carefully.
what do you mean changes everything?

LMAO and for the guy saying just stick your **** in there.... dude u want him to go to jail... LMAO hahaha

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried and i failed =(

Good, at least in the sense that you 'made the ho say no.'

Now suggest to her that the two of you see other people, and go find a girl who likes sex. This is the best way to make your gf come around. You have to be able to walk away from the relationship without looking back, or else she will always control you. If it was meant to be, she'll come chasing after you, but if not you will find a woman who will abide by your terms and give you the power in the relationship. This is not easy advice to follow, but it is for the best.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
odjn said:
I tried and i failed =(

I turned her on to the point where she was moaning like crazy, but right when i said

"I wanna have sex" *5 seconds of silence* "i have a condom in the drawer and everything will be alright, ok?"

She immediately took my hand out of her pants, and turned away from me and started it seemed like she didn't want to look at me. I asked her later why she didn't want to do it, and she said that she wasn't ready for sex, and that it was against her morals to have sex right now.

*sigh....*
Here's where you have to make a decision: do you want a relationship or do you want a relationship with sex? If you want the first - you have it!

If you choose the latter, the first thing you have to do is not talk to her for at least a week. Two weeks, if you are a man. When she calls let it go to voicemail, or pick up when you are busy and after a minute of chat tell her you are busy and will talk later (not that you will call her back, that you will talk later). You should be ticked off and you WANT her to know it. If she dumps you, good - you were never getting any until she knew she could kill your heart at any time (though you sound like you're almost there).

This may seem tough - and it is. That's it! You have to take a stand and be a man, otherwise get out of here until you're 34, divorced with two kids, and need to "get back in the game." The Mature forum will be waiting for you.

odjn

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm thinking of attempting at another time in the future. Maybe next time i shouldn't use any words, and just pull her pants down, and move along from there?

As for suggesting to see other people, not talking to her and stuff...

I feel as if i'm pressuring her to have sex with me if i suggest to her that we see other people. Is that a bad thing? If i didn't talk to her for a week or two, which i have done before, she'll think that i'm a jerk, and that i'm ignoring her. Wouldn't that be bad since she'll be thinking negatively about me?

We've broken up before because she was the one that wanted to see other people. However, she missed me and wanted to get back together with me. And So here we are now...

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBang11 said:
what do you mean changes everything?

LMAO and for the guy saying just stick your **** in there.... dude u want him to go to jail... LMAO hahaha
when you have been with someone for that long without having sex, and you take a girls virginity, there is huge amount of emotions for her to deal with. She will spend days wondering if she has done the right thing- with the right man etc etc, this will undoubtledly make her behave differently.

So be warned.

In terms of just sticking your **** in there i meant, it kind of ruins the moment when you ask for sex.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odjn said:
I tried and i failed =(

I turned her on to the point where she was moaning like crazy, but right when i said

"I wanna have sex" *5 seconds of silence* "i have a condom in the drawer and everything will be alright, ok?"

She immediately took my hand out of her pants, and turned away from me and started it seemed like she didn't want to look at me. I asked her later why she didn't want to do it, and she said that she wasn't ready for sex, and that it was against her morals to have sex right now.

*sigh....*
This girl obviously has weird hangups on sex. If that's how she feels after dating her for so long, and you really want sex, best to move on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as if i'm pressuring her to have sex with me if i suggest to her that we see other people. Is that a bad thing?

She is pressuring you into abstinence by freezing you out when you want sex. This is a power play, and she is winning. You have to fight fire with fire - freeze her out when she wants a committed boyfriend.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
odjn said:
We've broken up before because she was the one that wanted to see other people. However, she missed me and wanted to get back together with me. And So here we are now...
Ah-ha! You are her boyfriend until she finds someone better. She has little interest in you, realistically, and when she finds the right man she will bang him like no tomorrow. YOU are not that man. My suggestion is to break up with her and move on, you will never be great to her, only "good enough."

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOOOLLLL god bro I feel for you... 1.5 years and no sex. You must feel like a douche. I know I would.

get her into that same position, but just slip your junk in. Dont say ****. just roll with it. IF she starts saying something quickly say "just go with it, Live the moment" or something..

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't say anything, they just go with the flow, but i guess it might be different for virgin's though. . . .maybe bring it up during a really awesome makeout session. Don't be all serious or awkward. Don't be like, 'i think its time to bring the relationship to the next step'. Suggest it like you would suggest going on a really awesome trip around the world.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
alcohol..........then her "i cant have sex after 18 months of being with u" """"Morals"""" will disappear

ALCOHOL

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn

Damn 18 months and no play.What have you been doing.You are 19 years old have been with a girl for 18 months and you haven't gotten some.How can you be with somebody 18 months and not get some unless it's a really special case.You know how long 18 months is man that's a lifetime.You must be getting married for sure to this girl because that is the only way you could stay so long in the cold.The girl probably figures since you can wait 18 months you might as well wait 18 or 180 years.This girl has you like a serious wuss.It's either you dump her and move on to other girls or you will have to wait until marriage or something.Again I must say Damn.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going down changes everything about a girl. If you give it to em good, they'll be yours. They'll put your **** in there.