Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me lose body fat

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone assist me on losing body fat?

im banging some right muscle on, id say my diets not bad i dont have any fried food whatsoever apart from a curry once a week

i take creatine and a few other supplements but i cant take any illegal stimulants(full on speed) as i suffer from pyschosis ocd and some other mental health issues which are all pretty dead at mo which is good

any not so heavy stimulants? diet tips advice?

i do 40 mins of cardio a day but it aint coming off round the torso as quick as id like

i know you cant target it but its annoying

any advice?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't mention taking any days off, so I would at least give yourself a day or two a week away from exercising to let your body heal. Also, there is no need for creatine as it will add water weight seeing as you're trying to lose weight.

How old are you?

The #1 reason (imo) the weight isn't coming off is proper nutrition. Try counting your calories for a month, eat only whole foods, drink lots of water. Use BMI calculator to see how many calories you should be taking in at your age and height and subtract around 20% from that number.

Not sure what "banging some right muscle on" means. Add some weight training to your WO plan.

Maybe get your test levels checked, they maybe on the low side.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Cut out "bad" carbs such as sugar, pasta, bread.
Protein should make up 60% or more of your diet.
Also google the Glycemic Index to learn what types of food to eat and what to avoid.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a typical day of eating look like for you?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Drink nothing but water. Green tea is acceptable.
Stay away from simple carbs.

HIIT Cardio

Sleep for 8+ hours. When you wake up, go on a brisk walk for 20 minutes on an empty stomach.
I would recommend Yohimbine supplement, but since you are having mental issues, I would urge you stay away from it.
Keto diet is good for fat loss.

This is a fat burning coleslaw recipe. I did not like the taste of it, but you can give it a shot:

Good luck.