Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me learn more about her major

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've dated women in higher education areas and I try and understand, but it just doesn't work.

Anyone that can tell me about Applied Physiology and Kinesiology would be greatly appreciated.

I want to be able to have a conversation with her about it. Any questions I could ask would help also.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
OK, I've dated women in higher education areas and I try and understand, but it just doesn't work.

Anyone that can tell me about Applied Physiology and Kinesiology would be greatly appreciated.

I want to be able to have a conversation with her about it. Any questions I could ask would help also.
Unless you study is, chances are your false wall of knowledge will get blown out of the water.

Sounds awfully stale, but hey, i'm not a science person ;)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
man simply go and just google it..
How about you google it, I'd rather someone give me a breakdown.

From what I was able to pick up on, it's something like the study of how the brain effects the muscles? So a chiropracter or a surgeon would choose that major...?

Yeah KillaCam... that's what I want to avoid. I really can't try and listen without developing ADD and checking out what else is interesting looking in the room.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
How about you google it, I'd rather someone give me a breakdown.

From what I was able to pick up on, it's something like the study of how the brain effects the muscles? So a chiropracter or a surgeon would choose that major...?

Yeah KillaCam... that's what I want to avoid. I really can't try and listen without developing ADD and checking out what else is interesting looking in the room.
Haha.

Let's hope you get lucky and someone on here actually knows what the heck that stuff is.

But either way, make sure you have a strong drink on hand when you start talking about Sciencophysikino whatever. You're gonna need it to get through that god awful conversation.

Good luck :)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know anything about it, don't try and discuss it. Hey, you could even ask her to teach you.

"oh man, I have to show this girl I'm intelligent and like all the same things"

nope.

that has little to do with her being attracted to you, and in fact, will probably work against you.

Reaction score
Sexual, are you serious, lol?

"Anyone that can tell me about Applied Physiology and Kinesiology would be greatly appreciated."

Kid, just be sexual around her, it doesn't matter what you talk about, it's HOW YOU TALK ABOUT IT.

In the beginning of the encounter with a new girl, just remember

1. Be very, very, very sexual......phone sex her, then fvck her in person.
2. Be a challenge and be busy a lot.....when you talk to her, continue the very, very, sexual tone and flow.

After you have fvcked for a while, then get very serious and getting to know about each other's major and life history and pinkie toe size.

Relationships end with the other person cheating, because everybody keeps trying to JUMP IN a relationship....listen, YOU BUILD a relationship. You guys are not building anything, you are just standing on land with no stone. Build the building first, then talk about decorating it.

-DJF

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF- Wow. You need your shyt worked out.

The Juan and only, you missed my point. Don't make me out to seem like that by putting words in my mouth. I can't pay attention to this girl because she talks so fast about this crap and all I can do is "uh-huh.... oh wow...."

Forget it.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not genius but putting the words together applied means to do or do Physiology means to me how the body responds or it's nature like why we have hands and stuff like that Kinesiology means touch:woo: something we talk about all the time here so adding these words up you can probably guess that she works on the response that touch have on the body of anything or anybody in the real wrold reminds me of applied mathemathics and if we're wrong you can always ask

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just went to en.wikipedia.org and found this:

Applied kinesiology (AK) is related to diagnostic kinesiology. It is a method that purportedly gives feedback on the functional status of the body. Proponents say that when properly applied, the outcome of an AK test, such as a muscle strength test, will provide for a low risk diagnostic method to help determine the efficacy of therapy for patients.

Applied Kinesiology is classified with alternative medicine, and is therefore distinct from academic kinesiology, which is the scientific study of human movement and its application. It has been called a "pseudoscience".[1]

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what DonJuanForever is trying to say is that talking about this stuff, you'll still only be a friend to her. You should be sexual first so you don't land in the friend zone. Teasing and flirting is more important than serious conversation at first. She isn't going to like you just because you know about her major. She talks with those people everyday, but she doesn't choose them for a boyfriend. She will like you if you make her feel attractive and good inside.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ain't nothing wrong with the guy trying to learn something about her major. He could still joke that he doesn't know what it is

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh.. if your not having a problem getting with her why don't you google it?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she doesn't even like her major and finds the entire conversation boring? lol

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
DJF- Wow. You need your shyt worked out.

The Juan and only, you missed my point. Don't make me out to seem like that by putting words in my mouth. I can't pay attention to this girl because she talks so fast about this crap and all I can do is "uh-huh.... oh wow...."

Forget it.
you're right I did and I'm sorry, but I don't think I missed your point and I'm not gonna back down on this one.

Being so worried about what you say/having a meaningful, serious conversation with her is frankly ridiculous. if she speaks too fast, tell her to slow down, if she discusses a subject you don't know about, either ask questions or change the subject.

If you suddenly come out with some knowledge on this, you'll look like you're trying too hard, and spent all last night reading just so you could impress her. no no no.

as retarded as DJF is, he's right in that you need to keep it flirty and sexual until something has happened (like sex, for instance).

you'll never be able to have an eye-level conversation with her on this subject, and will probably just look and sound stupid. your mentality is exactly the one that landed me in one-itis city, and I think you simply need to relax much more in the presence of potential gfs.

The "it's ok if I lose her attitude" will do you well, my friend.

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what her field is, and what's so important about it. If she can't explain what her field is clearly to another person, bust her for not really understanding it.

For real, the test of understanding is being able to explain it in your own words.

Do NOT study and work hard to impress her. Chicks hate guys who try to impress them.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is it, I'm gonna take a vacation from the boards, too much f*cking retards on this site either giving bad advice or just don't exactly know what the f*ck they're doing

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
That is it, I'm gonna take a vacation from the boards, too much f*cking retards on this site either giving bad advice or just don't exactly know what the f*ck they're doing
Haha, "oh my God I can't take this anymore!!!" *head explodes* Settle down there, bud.

Thanks everyone for all of your input.

The Juan and only, I appreciate you making sure that I knew not to try and impress her, for she should try and impress me. I'll use what everyone has mentioned to avoid talking about something I can't relate to or could care less about.

I asked a simple question and wanted a simple answer (Applied Physiology and Kinesiology), and it was answered. Thanks!

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:

Haha you've finally found your girl then... it's a bull**** major, not really "higher" education at all. And apparently you can write fluent English, so I'm going to guess she's really no smarter than you.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why talk about school or work on a date, unless there is a funny story involved??? Have fun....keep it light and filled with laughter!