Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me Here Lads..

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i been quite for a minute..
been visiting and checking up but not posting.

why? coz i met a girl and she fit my requirements almost right.

anyway she found out a about a week ago that her dad has a very serious medical condition.

Now, I have been very supportive through this, ive taken her out, been there to bring her spirits up and generally just make her laugh. As she has done for me when i needed it.

But, every relationship has its arguments and when we argued a couple of days ago it was over something stupid.

She: kicks her shoes off her feet to lie back in bed - shoe hits my wall and leaves a small mark.

me: oh man! now ur gonna have to pay me somehow for that lil mark on my wall.

she: really, is there a mark on the wall?

me: (being a smart ass) uh no! im spinnin stories out my a55..duh!

she: goes psycho about how rude i am.

Then when i tell her it was just a joke, she pulls the "My dad is sick! and ur being so insensitive!" line.

like ive been there for you through this out of the goodness of my heart and you're saying all this! over one little line i said?

she starts saying how my ego is whats making me so rude, and walks out.

anyway, ive noticed that lately there has been alot of pushing on her part to see how far i will act as the prize and hold control of my fort.

I have not given in till now and i see that she is pulling her dad's sickness as a card now.

how do you react to this? im considering this is the end of it.

she is 21 im 26

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did absolutely nothing wrong. You made a simple, obvious joke, and she blew up at you for no reason, bringing up all kinds of totally unrelated things.

This is the kind of behaviour you shouldn't tolerate, and there is never any excuse for a woman taking her anger out on her man. She isn't long term relationship material.

You need to stand your ground since you did nothing wrong, you need to let her know that her behaviour isn't OK.

Don't call her, text her, email her, just ignore her for a while. If she likes you, she will come back apologising.

If she does the same thing again, you drop her straight away.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i found that principle helped me out with situations like these

apologize if you genuinely think necesery, otherwise stand your ground.

Since we can clearly shes over reacting, then stand your ground and dont give in at all. If you dont stand your ground shes gona lose respect and repeat stuff like this over and over again anyway.

If all goes to plan she's gona come around to you and admit she over reacted. :)

Id rather think of it as a **** test. Sure she's being unreasonable but teach her that you dont put up with bullsht

altho after reading the rest of your post, if she is indeed continuing with the bullsht repeatedly then u'd be right in ending.