Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me get the girl(22yr old virgin and inexperienced)

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl started working at my job and i think shes pretty cool and good looking so i told her.After a while she told me she liked me then we started to hang out.We hanged out for about 5 days or so and she sent me a txt saying that she wants to get over her boyfriend by herself.So im like fine take your time i still have a life and when ur read hit me up.Recently shes been calling me all the time and seeing what im doing.I wasnt contacting her cuz she wanted her space but she would always call me.

Label me what you want AFC or whatever im trying to make things work and its obvious i have a lot to learn so please hear me out.If it works shell be my first lay ever and if she wants shell be my first girlfriend ever if i can be her **** buddy im fine with that to.SO PLEASE put the bull**** aside and explain where im going wrong and if theres anyway i can get her.Im probably already ****d but just help me out so i can learn something from all this.

I put a halt to calling or txting her cuz she wanted her space but she would call me everyday and say wassup or ask me what i was doing.So last night i asked her i kno you want your space but do you want to hang out before for just a bit before you go to sleep.She called me right after and said yes but i was confused and i asked her i thought you wanted your space.She said oka you caught me....ive been calling you everyday and giving you mixed messages.So i said wtf is going on? you dont want to have anything to do with me or what.She told me how she likes hanging out with me and that shes been comparing me and her ex boyfriend and seeing how different we are.

We talked for an hour and 20min and shes so confused.On friday she called me to tell me she got into nursing school and i told her im proud of her and i wish i could take you out to celebrate.So now im finding out from her that she let her boyfriend take her out.WTF????? do you like me? yes she says do you respect me? yes she says.Well then let me take you out and show you a good time cuz you basically said stop contacting you in that txt you sent me.Not a call a ****in txt.....thats not showing respect and thats not a way to end anything.She apologized for that and for not picking up right after i got that message.

I told her so many times that i needed her in my life and she said but im messed up in the head and i dont want to mess with your thinking.I told her that ive only seen the surface and i want to kno whats going in that head of yours and learn more about you even if ur messed up in the head.I asked her so you dont want to have anything to do with me? she said no im just confused.Why are you confused? i showed you a good time and i respect you so give me the chance to learn more.She said i want you to have a good vacation and i told her i was at the beginning but then you just left me here and i went from be really happy to being really pissed off but since i respect you so much and you wanted your space i wasnt going to bugg you.I couldnt believe this went on for so long.

Towards the end im asking her why did you hang out with him and not me and its because she wanted to do somethings with him(she said she hadnt had sex in a while---shes ****in horny and that should be me in there).Im starting to think this is all a joke or maybe she really doesnt kno what to do.All i can say is i want her and i want her so bad that im going through all this bull**** just to be with her.At the end of the convo i asked her what do you want to do and she said i want my space.I got so mad.......i told her IF YOU REALLY RESPECT ME do what you said you were going to do(get over him)good night and dont forget about me cuz im still going to be her waiting for you(still live my life)

Man i can really type my ass off huh? anyway i thought about that **** all ****n night and im still thinking about it right now.I dont kno what to do.........all i kno is i want her and i want her so ****in bad.

Reaction score
I will not help you spoil such a virgin specimen!!

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
She told me how she likes hanging out with me and that shes been comparing me and her ex boyfriend and seeing how different we are....

We talked for an hour and 20min

i wish i could take you out to celebrate.So now im finding out from her that she let her boyfriend take her out.WTF????? do you like me? yes she says do you respect me? yes she says.Well then let me take you out and show you a good time cuz you basically said stop contacting you in that txt you sent me.

I told her so many times that i needed her in my life

i told her i was at the beginning but then you just left me here and i went from be really happy to being really pissed off but since i respect you so much and you wanted your space i wasnt going to bugg you.

good night and dont forget about me cuz im still going to be her waiting for you(still live my life)
Maybe you're not familiar with the concept of being the prize

All these things above are huge mistakes.

I wish you luck in trying to repair all the damage you have yourself inflicted.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i guess i royaly ****ed up and i should stop all contact.It was fun hanging out with her but i have a lot to learn:mad:

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
Well i guess i royaly ****ed up and i should stop all contact.It was fun hanging out with her but i have a lot to learn:mad:
Hey

At least you were honest enough to put exactly what you did in a public forum and open it up to criticism and then accept the errors you made when they were pointed out to you.

You're way ahead of most people in this world.

Reaction score
Yeah kid- you said many things that you shouldn't have said -- you sounded desperate! I understand your desperation considering that you never had a relationship with a woman- but you can't act desperate and show your desperation - you gave her all the power and you were left with nothing!

Do NOT contact her unless she initiates.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
so im guess theres no chance to mend what he had? i will not contact her

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chance to mend what you had... bro you had nothing with this girl... I wouldn't even advise you to move onto another girl... you have some serious inner game issues that is ruined everything you tried to do with that woman... She isn't confused, she knew exactly what she wanted and that my friend wasn't you. It was her boyfriend who I can assure you she was sleeping with him, you were being used like a puppet and now that your value has run down to total desperation she no longer needs you and wants space... You joined this site in 2003 and from the behaviour you have displayed here you really need to re-read or read the DJ Bible...

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah i joined in 2003 but i havent been on this site since then because i wasnt pursuing anyone.Its obvious that i have a lot to learn and who knows maybe ill never succeed.Its starting to look like im going to fail in this department and i should stop trying.Maybe i was never meant to be with a woman.......maybe im supposed to die a lonely old man.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and work on improving yourself.

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
Yah i joined in 2003 but i havent been on this site since then because i wasnt pursuing anyone.Its obvious that i have a lot to learn and who knows maybe ill never succeed.Its starting to look like im going to fail in this department and i should stop trying.Maybe i was never meant to be with a woman.......maybe im supposed to die a lonely old man.
Trust me man, it's a hell of a lot easier than it seems. I had a hard time with women, but after only a couple weeks of reading some of the stuff on this website I wound up dating two girls at once and things are still going quite nicely for me. Never give up!

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, she tells you she wants her space. So you give it to her. Then she acts irrational, illogical, sends you mixed signals, and you can't handle it.

She's a chick. They all do this. Get used to it.

Instead of taking it in stride and turning things around so that you were leading the situation, you try to pin her down logically. Trying to handle a woman's emotions through the use of logical is like trying to nail jello to a tree. Don't even bother.

Then, you give her too much power. Notice that when you found out about her getting into nursing school, your wording was "I wish I could take you out to celebrate." Poor choice of words, and indicative of a very weak frame.

Then she gave you more mixed signals, although by this point they're not really mixed signals. If she blew you off to hang out with her BF, that sends a pretty clear message. However, your reaction to this is far more crucial than the actual events. If you come off like it's not a big deal, then she's far more likely to see you as the sort of person who has other options, and therefore, is attractive.

But you didn't do that, did you?

Again, you tried to handle it logically. This time, by dragging out the concept of disrespect, letting her know in no uncertain terms that she got to you.

Bad situation, worse response. Ouch.

Right now, don't even worry about turning things around with her. Instead, learn to become the sort of person who is attractive to women. David Deangelo has some good stuff about the sort of attitude you need to learn, but you can pick up most of the stuff off of his old mailbag archives. If you do feel like spending the bucks, only buy Double Your Dating. The rest of his ebooks are crap.

I would strongly suggest taking a bootcamp or giving yourself an approach mission or something else along those lines. Anything to get you used to attracting women, and take the lure away from the concept of that "one special person". I'm in the rough phases of putting together a bootcamp that might help you, but I honestly wouldn't feel right about putting you through the outer game work until you've got your inner game a little tighter.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck. Believe me, we've all been there before.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Maybe you're not familiar with the concept of being the prize

All these things above are huge mistakes.

I wish you luck in trying to repair all the damage you have yourself inflicted.
These may not be mistakes, remember ELVIS PRESLEY the heartthrob of the 50's to 70's, here are some of his song titles.
"I WANT YOU I NEED I LOVE YOU"
"ANYWAY YOU WANT ME"
"I NEED YOUR LOVE TONIGHT"
"I BEG OF YOU"
"THERE'S ALWAYS ME"
"SOMETHING BLUE"
"IT'S A LONG LONELY HIGHWAY"
"STUCK ON YOU"
"HEARTBREAK HOTEL"
"GOOD LUCK CHARM"
Do any of these songs suggest any type of PRIZE ABILITY, I don't think so, however he was still engaged to a hot young 19 year old babe just before he died at age 42.:yes:

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
These may not be mistakes, remember ELVIS PRESLEY the heartthrob of the 50's to 70's, here are some of his song titles.
"ANYWAY YOU WANT ME"
"I BEG OF YOU"
"THERE'S ALWAYS ME"
"SOMETHING BLUE"
"STUCK ON YOU"
"HEARTBREAK HOTEL"
"GOOD LUCK CHARM"
Do any of these songs suggest any type of PRIZE ABILITY, I don't think so, however he was still engaged to a hot young 19 year old babe just before he died at age 42.:yes:
What in gods name, i wish people would stop putting up examples of MILLIONAIRES who get young hot women.

Not all of us are millionaires yet, so this is so far removed from reality for a large percentage of the posters here.

Do these songs suggest any type of PRIZE ABILITY?
no, his ****ing enormous bank balance might just sway thinks a little d'ya dig?

Northern Lights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes him being a celebrity is a completely different stry than the average Joe.

My suggestion is to not to get into a relationship with any coworker, makes things far too akward if it doesnt work out

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
She and him are not together.She broke up with him a few days after going out with me.What am i saying? im being playd and i know it.First good looking girl to ever like me for me and i ruined everything.The first woman to ever care about what was going on with me and i ****ed it up.Twenty two years old and nothing has happened to me and why? because i do not have the experience.Learning experience or not im just going to live my life and hopefully something out of the blue like this happens again cuz i kno i will never be able to approach someone in public.

I cant believe this......i thought it was time for things to turn around but i guess im going to have to wait a few more years or stop trying all together.I wish i went into this with experience cuz then maybe i would be with her.I enjoyed the times i had with her and i had never been so happy.From just a regular joe to being liked by a hb71/2.I just want to go back and start again

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
"ANYWAY YOU WANT ME"
"I BEG OF YOU"
"THERE'S ALWAYS ME"
"SOMETHING BLUE"
"STUCK ON YOU"
"HEARTBREAK HOTEL"
"GOOD LUCK CHARM"
The guy made music to make money he made popular music, he didnt really care what people thought about his music, at the time he was around his music was deemed bad iinfluence on young people.

He was the eminem of the 50's, get your facts straight, girls dated him cause he was the prize every girl wanted Elvis as her boyfriend, like girls today want Brad Pitt or Justin Timberlake.

Now back to the point to the OP go read the bible it'l answer all your questions bro.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intraining said:
im just going to live my life and hopefully something out of the blue like this happens again cuz i kno i will never be able to approach someone in public.
That's not the correct attitude.

You have to keep trying and approaching people to get to the next level cause the next one will have the same **** tests and once you pass those there will be even more.

It's one thing to read up this **** in here and another thing to experience it in real life. The **** tests just keep a coming like you wouldn't believe in real time.

Go getta

Banned
Reaction score
intraining said:
She and him are not together.She broke up with him a few days after going out with me.What am i saying? im being playd and i know it.First good looking girl to ever like me for me and i ruined everything.The first woman to ever care about what was going on with me and i ****ed it up.Twenty two years old and nothing has happened to me and why? because i do not have the experience.Learning experience or not im just going to live my life and hopefully something out of the blue like this happens again cuz i kno i will never be able to approach someone in public.

I cant believe this......i thought it was time for things to turn around but i guess im going to have to wait a few more years or stop trying all together.I wish i went into this with experience cuz then maybe i would be with her.I enjoyed the times i had with her and i had never been so happy.From just a regular joe to being liked by a hb71/2.I just want to go back and start again
she's using u to make him feel jealous. you're of no importance to her. get over her and find other chicks