Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me get big while training mma

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I'm Trying to bulk up while I'm training mma. Finding it very hard because of the intence cardio. I'm 19 and weigh 80kg and 185cm tall

My training.
most mornings i do situps and skipping

Mon:Weights eg. 120kg squats, 85kgbench, rows,chins ect
Tue:Thai boxing. one hour
Wed: weights
Thu:Thai boxing
Fri: sparing
Sat: BJJ and MMA. 3 hours
Sun: sleep all day with painkillers

I eat well. all the good sh!t. oats, tuna, chicken, wholmeal rice, rye bread,flaxseed oil,fruit veg,kangaroo,fish, eggs,protein shake.sweet potato ect.

but I can't eat too much then do hardcore cardio because i'll feel sick.

How do the pros do it. I just can't budge from 80kg.
Any magic pills. HGH, Testostorone, steroids

My goal is 90kg. I got to 84kg once when i was off mma for a while. then got food poising from raw egg, i think(i still eat them raw tho) and never got it back.

anyone doing the same thing?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You eat kangaroo? SUHWEEEET

How expensive would it be to get that stuff here in the states?

And if you want to see a buff UFC guy....Jeff Monson, interestingly enough, a submission guy...

http://www.knucklepit.com/_tjeff monson1.jpg

As well as I can recall, 5'9 240 something pounds (175cm, 109kg) if I did the math right...

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man kangaroo is the the most healthy red meat you can buy at the suppermarket. All natural, very lean, game meat. I killed my owne once.

Not like some fat ass cow or lamb. kangaroo is pure muscle.

I'ts cheap too.Some people dont like the taste but i love it.
Tastes like cow but with a richer meater flavor.

I'll send you a joey(baby kangaroo) over and you can raise it till it's big enough to eat.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I'll send you a joey(baby kangaroo) over and you can raise it till it's big enough to eat.

that sounds like a great plan:up:

Vintovka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you can eat kangaroo in Australia? That's awesome, I gotta try some one day.

We've got bison around here, it's pretty lean.

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kangaroo is the shiznit, tastes kinda gamey though. We run them down in our cars and then take them home for dinner.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's nothing I can do. I'm going to look into steroids. Seems to be the only way. Or maybe eat more kangaroo

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look to reach his size in that picture. In that picture he is flexing,look at his relaxed pictures.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
So there's nothing I can do. I'm going to look into steroids. Seems to be the only way. Or maybe eat more kangaroo
instead of doing weights on wednesday, do meditation. take a 1 to 2 hour walk outside with music. its still a workout, and you dont get tired, thus making you feel relaxed. then once sunday comes along, you wont need any painkillers because youve given your body a chance to relax. seriously, thai boxing tuesday + thursday, and sparring on friday(which has the same effects as thai boxing because it is combat + cardio) really puts a strain on your body.

pushing yourself too much is almost as bad as not pushing yourself at all. try creating a medium.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then thats only weights once a week. how is that going to make me big. I don't feel I'm overtraining, after sunday im good again. The painkillers are also for the massive brusing on my legs and they let me sleep with pain. My schedule is pu$$y compared to some guys. But I may have to cut down on the cardio. maybe less muay thai

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to eat more and lift more to put on the muscle. That may mean cutting back on the martial arts until you reach your desired weight.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the money you were going to use to buy your steroids with and sign up with ironaddict (Wesley) at ironaddicts.com he trains a variety of guys in your situation.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you recovering properly?

I don't know why you want to bulk up. In fighting sports, the lighter you are the better shape you have. Hypertrophy should be avoided, since it slows you down in fight.

Maybe increase those squats to 200 kilos and you'll get there. lol

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overdoing it if you're trying to gain weight.

Lift big, eat big, rest big is the key to gaining weight.

Then you can work on your cardio.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Man kangaroo is the the most healthy red meat you can buy at the suppermarket. All natural, very lean, game meat. I killed my owne once.

Not like some fat ass cow or lamb. kangaroo is pure muscle.

I'ts cheap too.Some people dont like the taste but i love it.
Tastes like cow but with a richer meater flavor.

I'd get attached to the lil bugger.

Can't you send me one thats already sliced :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold said:
Are you recovering properly?

I don't know why you want to bulk up. In fighting sports, the lighter you are the better shape you have. Hypertrophy should be avoided, since it slows you down in fight.

Maybe increase those squats to 200 kilos and you'll get there. lol

This is true, don't confuse muscle SIZE with muscle strength.

Sure, getting bigger will look more intimidating, but getting STRONGER will BE more intimidating. Granted, you're going to get a little bit of size as you build in strength, it's hard not to, but size shouldn't be your main focus.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Size is not my only focus, thats why I'm not bodybuilding. But those that think size dose not matter are kidding themselfs. The reason they introduced weight divisions is because good small guys were getting there a$$es kicked buy big $h!t fighters. Heavy weight fighters that are muscily (not sumo style) will normally beat a fast middleweigh.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My coach sais I shoulden't do deadlifts until I can squat 1 1/2 times my bodyweight. has anyone else heard this.