Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me Get A New Gf!!!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, If any of you can remember my old Ex gf, who i was having trouble with and seeking help on this forumn for about 8 months, well... It ended up in a pile of crap. I look back on the old threads, everyones advice, player supremes podcast... And damn, you were all right... I hope you guys forgive me...I wasnt a troll i was just (maybe still am), just a huge afc.

I opened my back pack the other day, back when i went to highschool a year ago (graduated), the year i was dating my ex gf during senior year. Anyways i found a note and i was VERY suprised, and disgusted, how i use to be back then.This is what happened, my GF broke up with me (liked another guy), this was thej first time she ever broke up with me, this is when i started to first enter the forumns and needing your guys help. Anyways, my ex GF found out the guy didnt like him, SO, she came back to me.

This is what i wrote her " im so glad you dont like him anymore, but umm... who do you like now? :( im such a loser. I dont even like anyone else at all. im only in love with you. well baby find out if you can stay after school maybe we can do something i have a creditcard :)"

OMFG WTF?!!?! I cant believe how much of a idiot i was back then. But come to think of it I WAS ALWAYS AN IDIOT until this day... As i stepped my game up from the help of this forumns, so did she... She fed me complete Bs, she knew how she could treat me however she felt and do whatever she wanted cus i was hooked on her pvssy... 6 months later after that note, she dumped me again. Got back together. A month and a half later, she dumped me again.

Damnit, and now i just realized what was going on. She kept using me as a rebound, whenever thinsg didnt work out with another guy, she always talked about how she still loved me and we just had sex and thats all i needed to forgive her.. Thats all i was, just a rebound to her. I didnt realize it till now.

Anyways, since we've been seperated, i completely cut my contact from her, she has been trying to get a hold of me, sending me text, giving me voicemails, (its funny how she cares to contact me when we are broken up but not when we're together, stupid btch). And i havnt replied at all, Until today.... I wanted that pssy again.... I told her she could come over... But she just ignored my text. THEN, I go on her myspace, look at her latest blog, and i find out how her ex boy friend who dumped her still likes her, and she admitted she still had a crush on him, and how she has a crush on 2 other guys, and how she hopes any guy kisses her on valentines day that she would "Like them forever".... Wtf? This was really the last straw. I swore on my life i wouldnt ever go back with that girl again. She opened my eyes....

WHICH brings me to the topic.... I need ur guys help to get me a girl friend.. When my ex broke up with me abou 2 months ago, i got into contact with this hot latina girl who had a crush on me all year last year while i was datin my ex. when we broke up, we started talking and she liked me a lot still, and asked me to be her boy friend, then i became a total a55hole when my GF got bak with me (i realize my ex only wanted to be with me again cus she knew i was going to get another gf), anyways, i rejected the other girl and got back with my ex, the other girl got really hurt... I havnt talked to her since, until 3 days ago, i sent her a text, i wasnt sure if she knew it was me or not, but she didnt write back. Obviously when the girl looks at my ex GFS myspace again, she will think that i am only coming back to her as a "rebound", and she will prolly not do anything... So my question is... How do i get her back? She says i lost her trust because i kept leading her on and getting back with my ex. So what should i do? Should i call her up, apolgize, spill my guts out, tell her how we all deserve second chances and how i was an idiot, or do i just casually talk to her along the weeks, get her comfortable with me again, and then ask her out on a date? What do u guys think? I need help tryin to get with this girl.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, your putting yourself into an AFC frame of mind.......AGAIN. You only want this "hot latina girl" because you know there are little to no risk involved. You already have that sort of "confirmation" that she did once have interest, so rebuilding interest would be a breeze (your subconcious thought of course).

The point is, you have the feeling that you need a girl in your life in order to feel "accomplished" / "successful" / "achieved" when in fact, YOU DONT.

An AFC would spring into action the first moment he realizes a girl is attracted to him. An AFC would try to make her his "GF" because he has no other choice...no selections...nothing.

An AFC has limited his priorities, and once he receives a priority on a bronze plate, he immediately snatches it. -P.K

Heres what I think what you should do.

1. Rebuild rapport with the latina chick and try to hook-up. Do not have intentions of making her your GF. Your having fun and she is coming along...thats it. Later you can decide if she is worthy enough.
2. Go meet new girls. Chicks are a dime in a dozen. But not all of them are up to par, up to your "standards". Its your duty as a MAN to take note and see if the girls you are going out with are worth your time.

And for God's sake, your in college. EDUCATION IS YOUR PRIORITY! YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR PRIORITY! GIRLS SHOULDNT COME FIRST, you, yourself should be your main priority.

Peace
The PleasureKing

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.... i only read half the post so far, but everyone goes threw that imo. I was like that for my first ex, then my second (i consider ex's i saw for more then 10 months) she would mention a break and i would be like "ok cya later, but dont expect to get me back, i want you to go if you want too, i dont want to be with someone that dosnt want me" so dont hate yourself to much.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title alone reminds me of that line in 'The Tao of Steve'

Guy: "I don't care about this enlightment crap, I just wanted a GF."
Steve : "Dude, it's all the same thing."