Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me f*ck this chick!!

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm not talking about the act of, I mean help get me to that place :trouble:

Here's the long and short of it:

Cold approached this chick at a store a couple of years ago. Come to find out she was 19. I was 24 at the time. The only, literally only, reason I approached her in the first place is because she has the hugest nicest tits I've ever seen in person, and I'm a bit tits guy. So I just wanted to bang her.

We went out a couple of times back then, but she was kind of weird, and immature (obviously) and I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. So I ignored her and she didn't really initiate more contact and that was that.

Well about a month ago I get a text from her saying she wants to hang out. I have no idea who she is at this point so after we exchange a few texts and she reminds me who she is, I agree to go out with her again. She's now 20, I'm 26.

It's pretty much the same deal as before, I just want to bang her and that's it. The first night we went out again I ended on a kiss close and that was it. The next time I tried to escalate and not much happened.

Here's the thing though, I really can't read this chick. She acts really really weird when it comes to physical contact. For example I started rubbing the back of her neck, and she hunched her shoulders up so I couldn't touch her neck anymore, and said something about not liking her neck to be massaged. And I'm thinking "wtf, what chick on this planet doesn't like a massage?"

Then another time I touched her foot, because she has a tattoo there that I was checking out, and she jerked it away because she didn't want me to touch it. There's weird stuff like that that happens all the time. But then I'll turn around and kiss her, and she'll be into that.

I don't know if she's just really weird, or was molested as a kid or something and has some issues, or is playing games, or all of the above.

Our most recent contact was the other night when I was hammered at a bar. I was there with this other chick, and we were all over each other making out sitting at the bar, I'm grabbing her ass and tits and going to town. Well I get a text message from the 20 year old (she has a fake i.d.) asking me where I am and what I'm doing. I tell her where I'm at and she says she's at the same place, thinking I'm stupid and acting like it's a total coincidence.

So I tell the chick I'm with to go wait in the car for me, that I'll meet her out there in a minute. So she goes to the car, and I find the 20 year old. I go up to her, talk to her for a few seconds, kiss her, and leave. Well about about an hour later I get a text from her saying she wants to meet up at her place.

By this time I've already got a beej from the chick I was making out with at the bar and sent her on her way. And I'm drunk so I figure what the hell, maybe I can stick it tonight. So I go over to the 20 year olds and we make out a bit, I grab her ass and tits and am my usual drunk self. My drunk self entails turning into somewhat of an animal btw. I tend to cuss like a sailor and do other stupid things that I wouldn't normally do. Which reminds me when I was cussing she was like "I don't know if I've ever heard you swear before...I kind of like it". Anyway the whole time I'm grinding on her and kissing her body she's on her phone text messaging, which I am giving her sh*t for doing.

Well this goes on for 20 minutes or so and she tells me she wants me to stay over and that I should take my pants off, so I do. Well here's the problem, I try to escalate at this point, but she refuses. She then says "we're not having sex tonight" to which I reply "you think I'm willing to have sex with you? what are you smoking?" or something to that effect. Then she tells me that her girlfriend is having a fight with her boyfriend and needs to come over to talk.

I say "aight cool, I'll just head over to the next one on my list", put my sh*t on and am out the door in a matter of about two minutes.

And that's it, haven't heard from her since, haven't contacted her since. Now before you give me advice, let me reiterate that I just want to f*ck this chick. I just want to hit it once and I'm good. I am not interested in her in anything beyond that. And I know I made it too easy the night I was drunk, but again, I was drunk and was trying to bust on two within an hour or so.

So do you think she's just being weird, or strictly playing games? What's the best route to go to bang her? I won't call her again but I have a feeling she'll call me, I just want to know the best route to go when she does.

Forgot to mention, she does things for me. Invites me over to her places and makes me dinner, bakes me cookies, etc. So there are iois there, that's what's confusing about it.

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? do you really need the notch on your bedpost? SHe already knows what you want and isn't willing to be your *** dumpster. just let it go. If she calls again, tell her what you want as the price of dating her. I wouldn't waste the time-you already know you don't want a relationship with her.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading your post about half way... (sorry, I'm at work and can't spend too much time on this stuff). It seems as if this chic is insecure, and doesn't want to be hurt. Judging by what you've said I think it's best to leave her alone before you both have regrets. I'll edit to add more to this in the morning. :)

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Funny story, thought not so in your part.

Here's what's really happening bro.

She's not the type to sleep around. She wants to see if you can truly commit to her, which I doubt was ever your intention.

Your solution now is to take it slow. Don't be too forward.

Take her out for a few honest and semi-romantic dates, then the chances of you sleeping in her will shoot through the roof.

=)

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your input so far guys.

Still taking thoughts...