Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me decipher this ******** email

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
I'm losing faith in sosuave people! Can't you read? They went out a COUPLE OF TIMES during THREE MONTHS that ended FIVE MONTHS AGO. And yet here we have a dozen people who are apparently under the impression that he's been taking her out paid dates for 8 months?

Hold on there a second sherlock,
just because he says they went out a few times in a the last 3 months doesn' t mean squat. How much AFC time did he spend with her on the first 5 months? Maybe all sorts of time. Plus, lets not forget all the phone calls and emails, which all add up as well. I agree with Zephyrus. he is spent way to much time in the "No Fuk" zone with this chik. Her IL is flaky and I think she is just settling for whats there.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK gents - I'll jump in here and clarify a few things - -

Krassus - thanks for actually READING and UNDERSTANDING the post.

For the record, before this Saturday I have NOT SEEN this girl for about four or five months. Our contact has been limited to IMing and the occassional phone call. Over the past five months I have initiated contact maybe once or twice. I called her on her birthday (about 6 weeks ago) and sang happy birthday to her answering machine. EVERY other time we have communicated SHE has initiated contact - usually if a week or two goes by and she doesn't see me online she will call or send an email asking me where I've been.

OK so to reiterate - I met her 8 months ago and went out with her 5 or 6 times over the first 3 month period. I began to get frustrated that I wasn't getting anywhere and rather than just completely cutting contact I just STOPPED PURSUING. I found out that some other dude was in the picture and I bowed out gracefully.

Player - believe me I have not been WAITING for her nor have I been PAYING for anything. In fact every time we went out (in those first 3 months) we split everything.

The problem-solving comment was not related to ME solving HER problems. We had a conversation that night where she was askng me WHY and HOW I'm so smart (I'm well educated and generally regarded by those who know me as a sharp dude). I was explaining to her that I don't know how or why I'm smart - just that I am and that for as long as I can remember people have been telling me as such. I then went on to say that I'm not Jeopardy smart (ie knowledgable) but that I'm an adept problem solver.

Paranoid, NatureGuy, Krassus, iqqi - I think you are all close to the actual truth of the matter. One thing I am sure of is that she is unsure of what's going through my mind.

JohnJones - she's 27.

bman - I didn't make a move on her because way back when we were "dating" whenever I did make a move I met with resistance - so I stopped trying. No sense in beating a dead horse. It was her idea to come over and watch a movie - I agreed expecting nothing more than to watch a movie and hang out. Then when we got outside I felt like giving her a kiss goodnight so I did. I then even said to her "I know we're friends and everything but I felt like doing that so I did". I think it was that comment that prompted the email.

JustDoit Always - as far as what I did to prompt the reversal - it's hard to say. I just went on with my life and became pretty indifferent. When this all transpired 5-8 months ago I posted on this board for advice - someone basically advised me that this girl was "stuck" on this other dude and that if I just exited the situation gracefully (rather than abruptly NEXTING and feeling bitter about being rejected) that eventually she would come around. Again I want to reiterate that I have not been waiting for her. But if you want me to pinpont one thing that I have done that might have forced the turnaround - I think I would say that over the past five months there were a couple of times where we would speak online maybe three or four times a week and then I would basically disappear and not talk to her for a couple of weeks. Inevitably she would call or email. Basically my guess is she started to bond with me more and more emotionally but my actions (disappearing for weeks at a time) indicated that I could care less.

OK - this is getting long - for the record I want to say that I'm glad to be back to this board - I took a two month hiatus - I appreciate every one's comments and insights - the intricasies of human relationships are pretty fascinating.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
Next her. Whenever a woman gives me ******** cr@p like that I withdraw, espicially if it has the words 'friends' in it. If she likes me she will call me and say 'why havnt you called'. If she has low IL she wont bother. Saves me time from trying to decypher the ********.
VDK...nexts on conctact :D Sorry, had to say it.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is VERY RARE when a chick changes her mind after she LJBF's you!

Maybe it's just me, but something smells fishy!

My advice would be to not get too excited, cuz she probally has something up her sleeve, or is just waiting for someone better to come along.

By all means, F'uck her till she can't walk anymore! But don't get too attached because any chick that takes 8 months to make up her mind is very flaky!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
Our contact has been limited to IMing and the occassional phone call. Over the past five months I have initiated contact maybe once or twice. I called her on her birthday (about 6 weeks ago) and sang happy birthday to her answering machine.
LOL, exactly my point. :D If your not either
1. Screwing,
2. A date ot two away from screwing

You shouldn't be even talking to her. NO IMing, NO occasional phone call. NOTHING. Its not all difficult to understand.

Over and done with if you ask me :D . problem is, you still like her. its pretty obvious. Shoot, reading IL in guys liking girls is 10 times easier than reading girls IL in guys, and Im good at that :cool:

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't like this email. She started writing it because she has a "problem" to "solve" and it's about the kiss. I don't like how she put "urges" in quotes either.

She's so conflicted about it really. Why else would she have sent off such a pile of incoherent rubbish? She's thinking about it too much. All this "Thank you" and "You're terrific" in the same email as the word "friends" isn't a great thing.

Women's words are meaningless anyway. Don't let her make you think about it too much either. Time to put on the DJ hat. Forget she wrote any of that crap and increase the sexual tension the next time you hang out. I wouldn't next her until seeing her one more time to read her IL. But I think you have to let her call you.

JR Ewing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted here for a long time, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this one... :)

I think that the "problem" is that you are unable to create physical attraction. Only from what I see in the e-mail (no assumptions regarding whether you've been an emotional tampon or you've spent too much effort, etc.) I can say that she is attracted to your personality (only). She -thinks- that this attraction should "naturally" result in sex, but she hasn't really warmed up to you physically(keywords: "urges", "boundaries", "shyness", "awkwardness" :) ), so she's confused.

I think you have some good potential here. It's up to you to resolve the confusion, by increasing the sexual tensions...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
LOL, exactly my point. :D If your not either
1. Screwing,
2. A date ot two away from screwing

You shouldn't be even talking to her. NO IMing, NO occasional phone call. NOTHING. Its not all difficult to understand.

Over and done with if you ask me :D . problem is, you still like her. its pretty obvious. Shoot, reading IL in guys liking girls is 10 times easier than reading girls IL in guys, and Im good at that :cool:
OK - blu I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here. Don't get me wrong, I do honestly believe that 90% of women are worthless (except for sex of course).

So I suppose you want a medal for "guessing" that I still like her - no sh!t genius - I wouldn't have posted the subject if I didn't. Well maybe I wouldv'e for just for the sake of discussion - but no, I actually do like the girl. She is a sweet, decent person (as women go anyway).

I forgot just how many bitter motherfvckers there are on this board. Half this board are virgins and the other half have been fvcked over royally by some broad(s).

So I guess if she doesn't want to fvck me then I should just be bitter, hate her guts, and never talk to her again? Is that what you're saying blu?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JR Ewing
I haven't posted here for a long time, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this one... :)

I think that the "problem" is that you are unable to create physical attraction. Only from what I see in the e-mail (no assumptions regarding whether you've been an emotional tampon or you've spent too much effort, etc.) I can say that she is attracted to your personality (only). She -thinks- that this attraction should "naturally" result in sex, but she hasn't really warmed up to you physically(keywords: "urges", "boundaries", "shyness", "awkwardness" :) ), so she's confused.

I think you have some good potential here. It's up to you to resolve the confusion, by increasing the sexual tensions...
JR, you may be right. The way I can figure it it's one of three things:

1) your theory (although I like to think I'm a pretty good looking guy)
2) she was still hung up on this other dude when we first met and was weaning herself off of him
3) she's got not other prospects at the moment and figures "I'll do"

or there's always

4) she;s a crazy and confused broad that doesn't know up from down

oh wait #4 applies to all of 'em:)

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears to me you don't need any advice from anybody... most of the dudes here are telling you what they think or what they can gather from your post.

You'd rather whine like a lil b*tch and tell the dudes they're wrong!

If you KNOW what to do, why are you posting this?

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wrote you an email that said "let's fvck."

I really don't understand what all this discussion is about.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zephyrus
It appears to me you don't need any advice from anybody... most of the dudes here are telling you what they think or what they can gather from your post.

You'd rather whine like a lil b*tch and tell the dudes they're wrong!

If you KNOW what to do, why are you posting this?

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus
Who exactly did I say was wrong?
Which "dudes" do you speak of?
What exactly am I "whining" about?

You are right about one thing though - I never really asked for advice - just opinions on the email or a translation of the "********" if you will - I did correct people I felt they misunderstood the details of the situation - I hardly consider that whining.

I posted it to get opinion's as to what's going through this girl's head - and while I did get some insightful feedback I also got some rather less than worthwhile repsonses - par for the course I suppose.

Lastly, isn't it the whole point to disagree with someone - this is a "discussion" forum isn't it?? If I need to disagree or clarify something to further enhance the "discussion" then I will, you fvcking peasant.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
She wrote you an email that said "let's fvck."

I really don't understand what all this discussion is about.
Me neither - except that I myself am curious as to what prompted the turnaround.

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
Who exactly did I say was wrong?
Which "dudes" do you speak of?
What exactly am I "whining" about?

You are right about one thing though - I never really asked for advice - just opinions on the email or a translation of the "********" if you will - I did correct people I felt they misunderstood the details of the situation - I hardly consider that whining.

I posted it to get opinion's as to what's going through this girl's head - and while I did get some insightful feedback I also got some rather less than worthwhile repsonses - par for the course I suppose.

Lastly, isn't it the whole point to disagree with someone - this is a "discussion" forum isn't it?? If I need to disagree or clarify something to further enhance the "discussion" then I will, you fvcking peasant.

Your an Idiot... I'm sure your a real winner with the ladies... you stoopit f*ck.

I'm going to give you a minute then i'm going to dump you like the whiny b*tch you are.

You posted your little story, we gave you our responses/Opinions (I'll still stand by mine) now it's up to you to go and f*ck it up...

Hey, you couldn't enhance a discussion if your life depended on it... so relax... i'm only picking on you because your stupid. It seems to me like your the type of guy that gets punched in the face alot.

If I decide to reply to one of your posts... which isn't likely, I'll try to refrain from calling you whiny... but i've read some of your posts already, so I'm scarred.

Anyway, I'm done with ya... unless you've got something else to say.

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its so simple its not even funny.

She wants you to be her **** buddy with no strings attached. Basically she wants you to be there for her when she needs it. Dont be a *****, take control...get her all hot and horny, end the date and dont contact her for a few days. Put yourself in the drivers seat

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an Idiot... I'm sure your a real winner with the ladies... you stoopit f*ck.

I'm going to give you a minute then i'm going to dump you like the whiny b*tch you are.

You posted your little story, we gave you our responses/Opinions (I'll still stand by mine) now it's up to you to go and f*ck it up...

Hey, you couldn't enhance a discussion if your life depended on it... so relax... i'm only picking on you because your stupid. It seems to me like your the type of guy that gets punched in the face alot.

If I decide to reply to one of your posts... which isn't likely, I'll try to refrain from calling you whiny... but i've read some of your posts already, so I'm scarred.

Anyway, I'm done with ya... unless you've got something else to say.

I hope that Helps.
Zephyrus
a) you didn't answer my questions.
b) you resort to personal attacks and make assanine assumptions about me with no basis whatsoever.
c) is this the part where I'm supposed to go "No, YOU"RE stupid! blah, blah, blah"?
d) go learn the difference between constructive criticism and being an a$$hole and then get back to me.

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) you didn't answer my questions.

--- No, i didn't answer your questions.

b) you resort to personal attacks and make assanine assumptions about me with no basis whatsoever.

--- I'm not resorting to anything, I've read some of your posts and i think your a stupid idiot, I don't even know what assanine means. You also seem to think your something else. I think you are "Something else" too. No basis whatsoever? Like I said i've read some of your posts.

c) is this the part where I'm supposed to go "No, YOU"RE stupid! blah, blah, blah"?

--- No, that's the next part. This is the part you sit down and shaddap. Who do you think you are man, some kinda literaly giant? You have all the answers do ya?

I don't know if EVERYONE punches you in the face or not, but i can understand it if they did. You are an a**hole.

d) go learn the difference between constructive criticism and being an a$$hole and then get back to me.

F*ck You flamer... back quick enough!

I have to edit this just to tell you that if you would like to say anything else, have some class and do it in private. Why behave like an idiot in public?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what assanine means.

Who do you think you are man, some kinda literaly giant?

F*ck You flamer... back quick enough!

Why behave like an idiot in public?
***Ronin I laughs to himself***