Help Me Before I F*CK IT UP!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the story:

-----------------DAY ONE-------------------(IL Rate from her: 80)

I met this girl, Te Te off MySpace (even tho she knows of me by seeing me in the mall)..

I get her number Wednesday, and I texted her Saturday (she already saved my number to her phone and she was waiting on my call). I asked her was she going to the club and she said no and that she doesn't have any plans. Me being bold like I wanna be, I told her she should chill with me, and she agreed. A hour went by and she got into my 2007 Ford Mustang that night. She looked good as F*CK. Titz sitting nice on her chest, azz was plush.. We ended up buying some HYPNOTIQ (alcohol 17% proof). So then, I told her we can get a room at the hotel and chill out, drink and talk. She agreed.

i got the room and we were hugged up close. I noticed something about Te Te, everytime i'm talking, she looks me DIRECTLY into the eyes, and she smiles too much at me, I had to be like "Do I have something on my face?, Why are you smiling for?"

She would say: "Honestly, because I am happy to be here, and I like chilling with you."

As for the C/F- She was wearing lip gloss until she starting drinking from her cup, then I was like "Damn, ur lips got dry!"
Her: "I am drinking.."
Me: "I know but damn, you look so different now, lol"
Her: "I'm not bout to put any of it on.."
Me: "Well, lipgloss on a lady is my weakness, that and LOVESPELL body spray"
Her: "So you want me to put some lip gloss on?"
Me: "Yea, do that for me.."
Her: "I think you just want me to put some on because I JUST said that I wasn't going to.." (*puts on the lip gloss*)

I kissed her. And she kissed me back, and very aggressively. At one point, Te Te put her WHOLE tongue in my mouth. Like, the ENTIRE thing, lol. I tried to re-position her closer to me, but she mounted on top of me as we kept kissing. Then, I put her on her back as I was on top of her. My jeans were sagging, and she was wearing a skirt. I felt "warmth" in between her legs and from there I fingered her and sucked her breasts until she moaned.

Me: "I want you to stay right here, I'm bout to go get some protection.."
Her: "Protection? Why, we ain't fvckin. You must bout to go get a gun or something"
Me: "Yea, thats what I was talking about, a gun, ain't no telling if you trying to set me up.. lol" (jokingly)

I then went into the bathroom to smell my fingers, but her ***** didn't have any smell to it. So I told myself that I'd eat her out. And I did. For like an hour. I ate her from the back, and I told her to ride my face. I didn't eat her for HER, but i did it for ME. I like to eat. Anyway, I then asked if I could "feel" her, and she said "yes", so I put my c0ck in her one, GOOD time.. and I pulled it out ("feeling" her). Then, she told me to put it back in, so I fvcked the h3ll out of her.

Afterwards, she was ready to go home but not really. But she changed her mind and decided to stay the night with me in the hotel. I took her home at 5:45am.

-------------------Day Two----------------------(IL Rate from her: 90)

I was at work mostly, she texted me around 2:00pm asking me what I was doing.. she ended up saying that she wanted to see me later on and I was like OK. I got ready around 3:15pm, then she decided that she was gonna watch a movie with her sisters, and would get back with me around 6:30pm. I decided to go to sleep, which I would purposely missed her calls and shyt. I woke up at 7:45pm and I seen the missed calls and text messages. I called back and she was guessing I got too busy on her. She wanted me to come over and I later came over and we went to go eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. I wanted to know how much she liked me, so i pouted my lips for a kiss, and she tongued me! So we ate, and then we left. My homies wanted me to come thru to speak so I brought her along because I knew they would get jealous of me, and they did. I was "showing off" and we both loved it! Right then, she unexpectedly said "I really like you alot, boo. When you're done showing off in front of your friends, we can go to my side of town so I can show u off to my friends."

That stunned me.

To finish up Day 2, we was chilling all night, and riding around, her sister and my cousin tagged along, so it was all good.

------------------------Day Three---------------------------(IL Rate: 100)

Monday, I thought I have seen her too much, and I began to feel "paranoid" about being clingy. I like this girl a lot and I will not reveal that to her, that would be stupid. everytime I text her, she replies back in like 2 secs. She seems to be all good, but I don't wanna let my guard down. she sent me a text of:

"What Up! I just woke up. I'm bout to go to ftcc. What u doin?" (12:39pm)

I didn't reply, I didn't wanna reply because I was beginning to feel AFC-ish. I wanna keep this girl, and i don't wanna fvck it up. I won't allow myself to. I won't even talk to her until i stop feeling so AFC-ish. I didn't go see her Monday. I talked to her around 11pm, and she was going to a party with her sister. she asked me to come, and I politely declined. I went to sleep minutes later, I was tired. She later (while I was sleep) sent me 2 text messages: "What are u doin?" and "Ur fallin in love with me."

--------------------Day Four----------------------------------

I texted her this afternoon in reply to the "Ur fallin in love with me" text by saying, "What chu mean falling in love?"

Guys, I don't think I should call her today. We already have plans to see each other on Friday. So i don't want to ruin this for myself. I don't have a clue what to do next to keep her interested. So I'm on here now asking for advice, and better yet I HAVEN'T FVCKED UP YET!! I want her mind to WONDER and I would greatly appreciate any advice. She told me that she was never had her heart broken. I wanna be the one that makes this girl work FOR me, I want her to get all AFC, but from here, how do i go about doing so? Thanks.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wayyyyyyyy over thinking this.

Just go out with her and have fun. She'll see through this game you are playing in a New York minute.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you two have a strong connection in a short period of time. Aslong as you keep doing what your doing you should be fine.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could make sure you're still hanging out with your friends and making other plans so you always have an excuse. her IL seems high enough that you can see her pretty often without being AFC just try to somewhat limit yourself there. i wonder if she texts as fast as this girl my friends talking to i swear we were laughing too hard he'd text her and we'd see if he could drop the phone before she texted back. yeh it was that bad. there was one time she even wrote like a 3 sentence text just as the phone hit the bed.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could make sure you're still hanging out with your friends and making other plans so you always have an excuse. her IL seems high enough that you can see her pretty often without being AFC just try to somewhat limit yourself there. i wonder if she texts as fast as this girl my friends talking to i swear we were laughing too hard he'd text her and we'd see if he could drop the phone before she texted back. yeh it was that bad. there was one time she even wrote like a 3 sentence text just as the phone hit the bed.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so y'all say that I'm doing well? man, i guess i'm overly paranoid. she wants to get a hotel room wid me on friday and we gonna get high and drunk together, and we gon' fvck obviously. and the last text message took her about 39 secs to reply to.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
39 seconds ain't too bad... wait.... cmon man lol yeh u may be a bit over paranoid don't time her lol, just relax ur doing great im impressed by the story you may get her pW(penis whipped) before she gets close to you with that leash. maybe wait til sunday and take her somewhere fun. my gf keeps telling me she wants to get high/drunk its all a part of the fun.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and damn, i forgot to say that, she was looking at my jewelry sunday night when we was chillin at some peoples house. she ended up putting her 14 Karat Charm bracelet on my wrist. I was like "whoa" but she look too fvcking good to get whipped on me, even tho I'm well above her level.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
she gave YOU , HER bracelet understand correct my man u got her whipped ;)