Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help me before i approach

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sighted this chick in my class i want to approach after class is over. so when we go out the door and shes headed out to her car im gonna follow and start the conversation. how i guess it will go...

me: hey so how you do you like this class
her: its ok blah blah...
me: im spang whats your name
her: i am xxxxxx
me: school stuff blah blah joke around...
her: school stuff blah blah
more convo then....
me: anyway lets you and me get coffee sometime. whats your number
her: ok its xxx-xxxx

think this is a good approach? i hate running after girls after class cuz they are sometimes in a hurry and its awkward. last time i did this the girl acted scared of me.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best approaches are those that are spontaneous. If you're planning it, it won't go the way you want it to. What I've noticed is the best way to be spontaneous for guys who tend to analyze and think things through is to just join a conversation that is already established or use a situational opener - just using things happening around you to start a conversation.

Maybe its just me but it feels so fake and scripted using material you've already thought of.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i dont want to memorize scripts, but i need something to say. what about this...

me: hey can i ask you something? (just to **** with her and be funny)
her: sure
me: if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound?
her: hmm well it does make a sound
me: no it doesnt
her: yes it does
me: how do you know that? nobody is there to perceive the sound.
her: well lol blah blah
me: ok honestly i just wanted to talk to you but i didnt know what to say. hi my name is spang

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you memorize ****, youll most likely freak out (like i did) and everything wont go accordingly.. just dont think about how or what youre going to say things.. just say them, as long as theyre not as offensive of course. the only line you dont want to screw up is the one where you get her number :)

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i approached her today and just talked about class. then she said the class was related to her job and she told me about that. made eye contact. she seemed to be in a hurry so i said all right and let her go. next time.
i feel like i should have done better than that. bishes be all in hurry. maybe she had a class. least i broke the ice.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well im making progress. i talked to her today for a little bit longer. got her name and shook hands. i wanted to ask for her number but she seems all in a hurry again and somewhat nervous. so far its been nothin but ordinary conversation geez.
i cant get comfortable asking for her number in this situation. what do i do? let it go or ask anyway?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
well im making progress. i talked to her today for a little bit longer. got her name and shook hands. i wanted to ask for her number but she seems all in a hurry again and somewhat nervous. so far its been nothin but ordinary conversation geez.
i cant get comfortable asking for her number in this situation. what do i do? let it go or ask anyway?
Just let it go. It's over, man. It's done.

No, I'm just kidding. Stop being so dramatic. Listen, you're putting too much pressure on this stuff. This girl is in your class, right? So you don't actually HAVE TO get her number on the first conversation. You're seeing her in class a few times a week. You could talk to her for a few weeks, really. And then once you have a rapport established, you can say "Hey, what are you up to today? Let's grab a beer."

The point is - this isn't some random chick you're meeting at a club. You don't have to squeeze the introduction, rapport, and number close all into one awkward conversation.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get what your saying but she seemed really nervous. i still want to talk to her but shell just do the same thing again. its like im bothering her. she kept moving away from me gradually.
i should prolly just move on. im tired of creeping girls out. tired of feeling like a creep.