Help me bang this foreign chick from da club

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at da club tonight and I was about to leave so I figured the night was a lost cause. I was chilling just bouncing my head to the music and this tall, hot blonde chick made eye contact and we smiled at each other. She approached me and we started dancing for a bit. I had noticed her before and she was one of the hottest chicks in the club.

I got her to come downstairs and we talked for a bit and I # closed and k-close with a peck on the lips. I could have done more I believe, but I'm hoping to bang this chick next week. She's foreign and seems easy. I have a couple options that I've come up with:

1. Meet up with her at the same club next week.
2. Meet up with her at a different, smaller club that she goes to and is closer to her place.
3. Invite her out to a bar or something during the week.

I am away at college so it is a bit of a commute to any of these options and so the place of banging will have to be a car or her place. I tend to favor option 2 since it would make getting to her place a lot easier since we wouldn't have to worry about getting out of the city. Option 3 isn't bad either, but she kept mentioning how she loves dancing and clubbing and, frankly, I don't care to talk to this girl that much. I just want to bang her.

So, I need tips on what I should do next week and what I need to do to ensure banging her? If you have advice from the phone call to the lay, feel free to help.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... generally all i can say is build up a mystery first. im not very good at ONS but maybe when you do meet up with her finally, try to tease her a bit.

like when you're about to make out, dont go directly to the lips. tease her a bit. her neck.. nape and so on.

in my experience, do that and she'll be the one hus gonna be lookin to bang ya.

id go for any club tho. warm her up a little there first. big or small club, it doesn't matter. YOU'RE gonna be her experience anyway.

but when you do go to larger club, be open and talk to other chicks too. but not too much. more of the type where you actually want her to see that other girls wud bang ya but dont think that she was lookin type. or somethin like that. works for me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infinity
I was at da club tonight and I was about to leave so I figured the night was a lost cause. I was chilling just bouncing my head to the music and this tall, hot blonde chick made eye contact and we smiled at each other. She approached me and we started dancing for a bit. I had noticed her before and she was one of the hottest chicks in the club.

I got her to come downstairs and we talked for a bit and I # closed and k-close with a peck on the lips. I could have done more I believe, but I'm hoping to bang this chick next week. She's foreign and seems easy. I have a couple options that I've come up with:

1. Meet up with her at the same club next week.
2. Meet up with her at a different, smaller club that she goes to and is closer to her place.
3. Invite her out to a bar or something during the week.

I am away at college so it is a bit of a commute to any of these options and so the place of banging will have to be a car or her place. I tend to favor option 2 since it would make getting to her place a lot easier since we wouldn't have to worry about getting out of the city. Option 3 isn't bad either, but she kept mentioning how she loves dancing and clubbing and, frankly, I don't care to talk to this girl that much. I just want to bang her.

So, I need tips on what I should do next week and what I need to do to ensure banging her? If you have advice from the phone call to the lay, feel free to help.

Invite her over for dinner...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Hey wassup Inifinity,first things frisrt .You gotta remember to always take it as far as possible with a chick,especially in a social setting where you are supposed to hook-up ,the goal is to have sex with women and next time you have a bird in your grip remind yourself that you might not ever see that chic again.

Now.

Don't meet up with ANY girl at ANY club/bar cuz your setting yourself up for a possible sh1t test of the worst kind *or she might be with her b1tch freinds and then your screwed not because of them but because of the setting ,your in a club remember,they will judge you instantly and with no remorse and if your not hot to them ...kiss your sweet azz goodbye .

*Possible sh1t test: She will flirt with and hit on other guys .
She might just call it a wrap on you and go home with somebody else.
Possible lesbian activity.(in a "she's more of a man then you are" type of way not "in a come on in and join the fun" type of way)
She'll ask for drinks .
She'll get drunk on purpose...now this might not be a problem for every guy.
She might just randomnly disappear.

Yup all of these are just sh1t-tests to them.