Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help Me And If I Can Help You Just Ask

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got this problem... there is a girl that is perfect sweet nice everything...
here sister is model and she looks like here... she looks like Aishwarya Rai...
but she doesnt have a high self esteem... she likes me but has a boyfriend...

normally girls come to me and if i like a girl i get her... not because im beautiful but because i know to play the game... but i have never bin in this postion before... so now im asking my Don Juan brothers advise... i would do anything to get them to break up...

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say, keep being the man. if she likes you more than her bf shell come to you. i also wouldnt ever bring him up or assume if anything happens between you that its on. focus on the fun you have with her

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
but she doesnt have a high self esteem
This doesn't sound good.

If you want to break them up, you just have to outdo her boyfriend. Be more fun to be with, more interesting, more or a DJ, etc.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would jus wait and see what happens with them. Hopefully if she likes you more she'll break up with him.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want her more cause you cant have her. Move on and get all the other girls you can get.

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
well twotyme your right i love a challange... and if i go fore a challange that means she is worth it... and im not going to lower my self bij killing this dude... :D

i already out do this guy in every way i can... i think the problem is in that all here freind know this dude and the dudes friend know here freinds... so i dont know if that is possible to get them to break up...

LiqK

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to let her go as a prospect right now. Hit on other girls and practice your game there. If you just want to hook up with her its definitely a possibility so keep barking up that tree. But if she'll cheat on her boyfriend, she's open to cheating on you once you get together. So let their relationship fall alone while you're solidifying your game and she's watching jealously.

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liqk i like your aproach... i get other relationships and make her jealous... that aint a problem... any other tips all welkom...

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
than you know why i do anything... :D look up a pica of aishwarya Rai she is the most beautiful girl in the world... perfect :D...

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welllllllllllll!!!!!! lets here! OK u saying she likes u but has a boyfriend? She likes her boyfriend more than u? She scared to break up with her boyfriend? Her boyfriend gonna kick ur ass?? Why isnt she breaking up with him herself? After u ask urself those questoins, try to answer em. Than thats when u will know what to do!! Good luck,, And for all the people, that wanna chat about girls or anything, or need any help just pm me shydude0825

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with one girl.

Like the past week we set up a date or two but never could get it to happen and then on the day that we were gonna go to lunch she mentioned that she got back with her boyfriend. She said that she broke up with him because he was too needy or something and one weekend she went camping with her friends and he wouldnt stop calling her or her friends about her. Well this is when i started running game on her slowly trying to turn it up a notch but the other she mentioned her BF and I was pretty disappointed because she seems like a great girl who needs a better guy. Well, a few hours later i forgot that she got back with him and I asked her if she was still taking me to lunch and she said "If you're cool with having my boyfriend pick us up. Wait, he's real jealous and he'll probably kill you." The part about the BF being there was fine with me but the thing about him fighting me was not cool in my opinion and I nexted her. Unfortunately she sits next to me in class in my first class so I don't know whether I should keep trying to get her or should just ignore her.

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
i geuss she likes him more than me... but im not sure... why she isnt breaking up here self i think because to go long back... im i afraid he is going to kick my ass... lol no way i could kill 3 of him his a *****... everybody is saying he is a nerd etc... and i dont what is so specail about him... but she is fine very sexy...

no i told you i would help if i could... well darrell talk to here... find out what she wants... is she worth it... and what kind of bad ass mofo is this guy... if she is woth it and she want you and the guy is a ***** defenitly go for it... if only the guy stands in you way i would go for it and ask a freind or somthing to help you out with the probleem... if you start talking to here than say things like... i dont understand us... i like you just let me prove it... or make here chose between you i would get crazy is this girl im talking about would have don it to mee..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh...
you cant make her choose between you (the friend ) and the boyfriend.
be the challenge. act like shes ok to talk to and joke around with but act like you arent that into her. intrige her interests. make her chase you.

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
sheesh...
you cant make her choose between you (the friend ) and the boyfriend.
be the challenge. act like shes ok to talk to and joke around with but act like you arent that into her. intrige her interests. make her chase you.
oke that is a good advise for me... but for the other dude he told it that i think the girl likes him... so than make here chose...

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Amiron if she has a boyfriend ask her how its going. Dont try to land any moves on her because thats not right and if it was my girl i would kick your FCKING A55!!!

and yeah ur sig is stupid... sounds like the key that bums follow...

Amir0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Amiron if she has a boyfriend ask her how its going. Dont try to land any moves on her because thats not right and if it was my girl i would kick your FCKING A55!!!

and yeah ur sig is stupid... sounds like the key that bums follow...
my sign is good it means somthing... but first thing act like a DJ... aint right... damn... that sound like your still a *****... he kick my ass lol ll kick his ass... if you wanna talk **** go to some ***** forum...

LOL if you talk about aint right than you will never get a girl... know some words Don Juan told... why wenn a girl takes our hard and you find a second girl how takes it to that only the first girl can be lucky and the second one cant... well why cant i be lucky... not right people what do you think...