help me again master djs

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you could remember my post about the 24 yr old girl that ive met in a
bus stop...

weve been exclusive for about 3wks now...as i mentioned before shes 6yrs older than me...

earlier, we had a fight about something...i think its because im too sociable and shes jealous about it...

ive concluded that because when she met the ohter girl that ive met in a bus stop she starts rambling about something...

well,here's a bit off it...

she asks me to act more mature...i think its because im humurous and she ask me to be a silent type of guy...

the conversation goes like this...

her: i want you to act more mature darling...
me: am i not mature enough?
her: well, i want you to be a silent type of guy and i dont want you to leave by my side...blah...

maybe its because i alway leave her when i have something to do..

i didnt take it seriously and she began to act mad...she then leave me on the bench and watch the volleyball leaving me her and her friend's baggage...(its a long story but that about it)her friend talk to her about us ...blah blah...

when she came back...she sit beside me and i said...

me: i'm not a personnel that guards your belongings(sumthin like tha)
me: if your lookin for a fight you got it... im tired of taking sh!t from you...i feel disrespected by your actions...

sumthing like that and then i lieave her...i make it short and simple and then i walk away...i said also that "i think its better if we give each other a space to think..."

so do you think that i have made a wrong move...because its eating my conscience and im usually a laid back guy...

any advice?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL…

You’re asking us if you made the right decision when you’re the only person that has the answer to that question…

You told her that you felt disrespected and then walked off because of it… did you feel disrespected? If you felt seriously disrespected then you made the right decision. If you didn’t actually feel disrespected and did it because you read about it on here and thought that it’s what you should do because you want to show her that you’re an alpha male, a good catch etc, then you made the wrong decision…

Don’t be a tool to the ‘rules’…

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually feel disrespected...

and usually...i let these things passed...

anyways...thanks...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then there's no issue... you don't want a chick who makes you feel disrespected

It's irrelevant whether I think you were disrespected, or whether the next man feels you were disrespected... it's how you felt... get yourself a chick who does not make you feel that way

Honestly from the brief insight to your 'relationship' that this post provides it has all the symbols of heading down a dead-end anyway... you're 18... have fun with the 18 year old and other young college chicks because they've got different emotional needs than most 24 year olds have... a 24 year old is cool to have as a fvck buddy but not in a relationship when you're 18...

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...well she comes to me saying sorry...

all well that ends well...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, duh.

That was a shít test. Women pull shít like that all the time, more or less depending on their personality. Basically, she wants to know that you're the strong sort of guy who will stand up for yourself. If you let her walk over you, you've failed. If you get pissed off at her, you passed but just barely.

But if you can show her your dominance without getting píssed off, you've passed with flying colors.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
well,i think ive passed the test because she made a really big letter,i mean really big...and she gave me a bear...

the thing is that she really meakes my heart melts when shes doing those kind of things...damn...thanks anyways...

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
gherald said:
well,i think ive passed the test because she made a really big letter,i mean really big...and she gave me a bear...

the thing is that she really meakes my heart melts when shes doing those kind of things...damn...thanks anyways...
i hope shes really hot