Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help in regards to article

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I was reading this article: http://sosuave.com/articles/confusing.htm and it touched on (I think) I am experiencing with my girlfriend :confused:. I can get a sense of something that is not registering in my mind. Sometimes, I just don't *GET* it, and, I feel that part of myself is stripped in the open (a weakness has been revealed, and it is my own fault for exposing it). Considering this is my first relationship, I am still learning and experiencing about a variety of things that entail with that. Any tips or suggestions people can offer to me?

**PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS**

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading that article and thought "Hmmm... This guys seems to get it. Guys are confused by women basically because of the means that they choose to perceive them." Makes sense.

Then halfway through the article I realized why I seldom read the articles on the home page. The guy says that what limits men in their effectiveness with women is how we perceive them. He then expounds on how women are purposely confuse us for the sake of power!!! :confused:

How will perceiving that women are power hungry help in your perception of women? Didn't he just say that our perceptions is the very thing that's holding us back??? :confused:

My perception of women doesn't put any preconceived pretense on them. I see (at least initially) women as enjoyable as a deep dish Chicago style pizza (sorry New York) along with a pitcher of something cold in an air conditioned room with a leather easy chair and a giant screen HDTV during playoffs. Oh yeah, with a side of chips and salsa.

I see my perception of woman as a way that I will never be apprehensive to approach and engage women. I'm confident in what I have to offer them personality wise and that they will enjoy my company. It's not an us against them relationship, it's one of simply we.

I'm definitely not saying that my view will work for everyone. What I'm getting at is that your interactions with women are based on your perception of them.

You will surely come across women who may seem like screaming shrews but I say those women are valuable to help magnify the good qualities of other women (as long as you are focused on looking for the good qualities). It's similar to the purpose of AFCs in the world. They're here to make us DJs look better without even trying! :up:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I started reading that article and thought "Hmmm... This guys seems to get it. Guys are confused by women basically because of the means that they choose to perceive them." Makes sense.

Then halfway through the article I realized why I seldom read the articles on the home page. The guy says that what limits men in their effectiveness with women is how we perceive them. He then expounds on how women are purposely confuse us for the sake of power!!! :confused:

How will perceiving that women are power hungry help in your perception of women? Didn't he just say that our perceptions is the very thing that's holding us back??? :confused:

My perception of women doesn't put any preconceived pretense on them. I see (at least initially) women as enjoyable as a deep dish Chicago style pizza (sorry New York) along with a pitcher of something cold in an air conditioned room with a leather easy chair and a giant screen HDTV during playoffs. Oh yeah, with a side of chips and salsa.

I see my perception of woman as a way that I will never be apprehensive to approach and engage women. I'm confident in what I have to offer them personality wise and that they will enjoy my company. It's not an us against them relationship, it's one of simply we.

I'm definitely not saying that my view will work for everyone. What I'm getting at is that your interactions with women are based on your perception of them.

You will surely come across women who may seem like screaming shrews but I say those women are valuable to help magnify the good qualities of other women (as long as you are focused on looking for the good qualities). It's similar to the purpose of AFCs in the world. They're here to make us DJs look better without even trying! :up:

Thanks for your response. So let me see if I get it, it is like if I perceive a woman to be a snobby b*tch then I will base all of my opinions (answers) on that alone (this is the surface) my opinion on what she is talking about of whatever it may be is held to this perspective. Until I can get it through my head not to be so judgmental towards how women act, only then will I get it? ...I don't know, am I on the right track?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white cloud 8 said:
Thanks for your response. So let me see if I get it, it is like if I perceive a woman to be a snobby b*tch then I will base all of my opinions (answers) on that alone (this is the surface) my opinion on what she is talking about of whatever it may be is held to this perspective. Until I can get it through my head not to be so judgmental towards how women act, only then will I get it? ...I don't know, am I on the right track?
You've got it. Think of it as how and why bigots or people with generalized prejudices operate. The see a group of people through a particular filter which predetermines the types of experiences that they have with a person from that group.

When you take the time to think about it, prejudices are based from a lack of understanding or fear. Most of us recognize how debilitating fear can be however there are those who choose the comfort of not making the effort to expand their understand (especially if it could mean being rejected in some way).