Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP! I'm too feminine?

S

solendril

Ok, here's the deal, I really hope someone can give me some good advice.

First, I consider myself to be a really "nice" guy, I really go out of my way to make my girlfriend feel appreciated and loved, and our relationship is a very serious one after 1 and a half years of dating. But recently I've been feeling a little unfullfilled. Frankly, I need emotional support and attachment, and my girlfriend, who tends toward the more jock/tomboy type, doesn't really measure up. Sometimes I honestly feel like the "woman" in the relationship. But this tends to annoy me, because I don't FEEL feminine, I'm definatly straight. Rather, I feel mature and sensitive, I honestly want to build a long-term relationship.

So recently my girlfriend told me that she wishes I was more masculine, which is interesting because I think that she should be more feminine...I like it when she's needy. What should I do? I don't really know how to ACT masculine, because I already feel that I am, even if I don't live up to a sterotype. It's not natural for me to be physically strong or aggressive or any of those other "masculine" sterotypes. Have I become too much of a puppy? How can I be more masculine without faking it? I don't want to order her around or start benching at the gym, because that's not who I really am. What do I do to make her feel "feminine" and restore the balance to our relationship. Am I just too needy?

What bothers me about this is that I feel that if I'm acting masculine when what I really want is deep emotional stability, then that isn't a solution either. What the heck am I gonna do? I'm really hoping for a good fix, because we are very much in love, even if some of our traits don't mesh exceptionally well.

Thanks,

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with this weightlift-o-phobia of yours? You're not going to turn into a meathead just by weightlifting. Start working out. Getting some muscle on you is a surefire way to become more masculine. Play a sport too. And read the DJ Bible.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope your balls drop before you make her into a lesbian. God man, seriously grow a pair and have some fuin with her. Take her rock climbing or Go Karts or something just to shake up her image of you.

And for christ sake get rid of that nice guys are the best attitude, stand up for yourself.

Reaction score
Kwah....
Amen bruh.

that whole nice guy shiyat is getting on my last nerve. I recenly posted at another site: oh substitue player for DJ. It makes no difference to me what you call yourself, player, mack,pimp, dj, casanova, valentino, or the devil...

==============================================

The Game

What is slowing a lot of players down is that they falsely believe that they are harming someone by being a player. You need to think the game as a world that you enter. Think of it as a separate world from the world that you live in with it’s own set of rules.

In the real world you have a balance of power, democratizing, political correctness. Rules that say you should act humble and modest and do not offend others.

In the game you need to be more of the real you. If you think that timid, humble, overly polite person is the real you, then you need to think again.

“No one is born timid: timidity is a protection we develop. If we never stick our necks out, if we never try,, we will never have to suffer the consequences of failure or success, If we are kind and unobtrusive, no one will be offended- in fact we will seem saintly and likable.”

“In truth, timid people are often self-absorbed, obsessed with the way people see them, and not at all saintly”

In the game you need to take off that false face you wear out in the world and be more of the real you. Yes you were born self absorbed, self centered, selfish, an ******* as I’ve been called numerous times. You need to let your shadow side that needs expression free.

“In a dance, two people cannot lead. One takes over, sweeping the other along.”

In the game holding back cause you think there is some kinda need to share power is stupid and will get you played and nowhere…actually in no p*ssy land.

This arena is not for the stupid and faint of heart, cause you will get played by craftier women for all you have. You will get taken on an emotional roller coaster ride with a crashing finish at the end, instead of the reverse.

In this game you “man up”, that means step the f**k up. Don’t worry about the consequences or the other person. “console yourself with the thought that the pleasure of the one who surrenders is often greater than that of the aggressor.”

In this game the end result is your pleasure. That is all you care about. Like I say when your in the game you’re their to play. “this is chess not checkers”-Denzel Washington.
In this university you need to learn to leave the normal world that you live in and take the correct pill to a new reality.

Here points are earned not in theorizing about sh*t but getting out there and practicing what you learn and stacking up experiences from the new reality.

peace "

=============================================

The qotes are from "the art of seduction" by robert greene.

What is this world coming too. I long for the primitive times somedays...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever seen a tiger not get some action? Be a ****ing tiger man.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a post by Pook in the Bible called "Be a man" I beleive. I suggest you track that one down. Now I was always an athlete, always doing guy things, but when women came around I used to become closer to a neuter for some reason because I thought that's what they wanted. NO! Women want a real man, Pook lays it out better then I can, find his post!