Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help! im such a p#ssy

mxmxmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
So chick from class, showed interest, but seemed turned off by a 5yr age difference, I'm 25 she's 20... We stuck around each other in class and during class breaks but since I'm the biggest p#ssy on earth I didn't make a move, well I did once , asked to go to lunch, I was nervous so she obviously sensed that. Left it alone for 2-3 weeks stayed cool like it never happened. School ended and I didn't say anything else. End of story??? No, since I'm an idiot I messaged her on fb (we weren't friends on fb)and said, let's get coffee, she answered that she was working now that the semester was over, then she added me on fb...

Soooo I fcked up because I'm such an idiot.... And yes its done , time move onIo. But I want to give it one last swing at it and ill leave it alone, and take it as a lesson learned...

What do I say..??? I'm guessing something really bold/aggressive any tips...

Last edited:

AhMesmer

Reaction score
No woman with the biological makeup of a human being will be turned off by your 5 year seniority unless something happened to her in the past.

You say she showed interest? How exactly did she do this?

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first important thing to do is stop beating yourself up, stop referring to yourself as an idiot and such.

What if you think about it like this.. you went to lunch with her and got some experience, alot of guys wouldn't have even asked her to go to lunch. Give yourself approval for that!

Next time you will feel more comfortable with the next girl.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you're not an idiot and you're not a pvssy. You are simply in the game learning how to handle yourself with women. The fact is that you did take action, and you are to be commended for that.

I note that you suffer from target fixation. The whole thing was too improtant to you because you saw her as your only target.

You need to practice casual conversation with women in general in order to be relaxed and get used to it. You will find that well over 50% are so vapid and utterly devoid of character that it will be alarming to you. Some will be downright rude, but all you're doing is habituating yourself to relating with them.

Now let's stop this self name-calling and give yourself credit for reaching out to her. The outcome doesn't matter; It's the fact that you took action that counts. We men need to immunize ourselves against so-called "rejection" because it is our lot in life to be the aggressor and initiator, to play the numbers game and inherent in that is much rejection. It is not because there is something wrong with you... it is simple chemistry or lack thereof.

Just dispassionately play the numbers game. Only a percentage of women will respond favorably because women have very varied tastes in men. In the meantime, chat up both men and women in order to become well calibrated socially.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AhMesmer said:
No woman with the biological makeup of a human being will be turned off by your 5 year seniority unless something happened to her in the past.
Ha!

My current girl didn't seem to mind the 16 year age difference between us.

When a girl likes you, she likes you. If she doesn't, she will find just about any excuse not to go out with you. Like a "5 year age difference". ;)

mxmxmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, ill get over bashing myself, about the interest, I guess it was interest cause she followed me around (it was a long class, once a week , moved from building to building) we didn't talk to anyone else but each other....

Got it tho, just have to keep learning and stepping it up.... So this chick is my fb friend , I'm waiting a week but I do want to say what's up 1 more time before I let it go... Tips?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go deep into the friendzone with her. Here you will find your darkest demons. Instead of running from them, embrace them. Go full AFC mode on this woman and see what comes.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mxmxmx said:
Aight, ill get over bashing myself, about the interest, I guess it was interest cause she followed me around (it was a long class, once a week , moved from building to building) we didn't talk to anyone else but each other....

Got it tho, just have to keep learning and stepping it up.... So this chick is my fb friend , I'm waiting a week but I do want to say what's up 1 more time before I let it go... Tips?
Just date other women dude. Forget this one. You're already overthinking and overanalyzing this.

I agree with what people said on here - don't beat yourself up, you're in learning process...hell we all are constantly learning....even the married guys on here are I'm sure learning things consistently.

If I find myself feeling nervous, I step back and tell myself that "what the fvck if she says no? am I gonna literally keel over and die? or is some big black guy gonna pull my pants down and drive his anaconda in my a-hole? is she gonna taser me in the nutsack? wtf could possibly go wrong?".....sounds extreme ha but that's just what I need to shake off the nervousness and act boldly.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want, but if that ever happens to me again I'm walking.
I've had that before, the age thing, and the height thing from the same woman. She was a game player, and a very tough one. I stayed for the ride, and wished I had not.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance said:
Interesting Kbomb, I actually like the idea of doing that do face your demons.

That is exactly one thing I reccommend when coaching people in EFT, find things that trigger you and use it for further healing.
lulz He was in no way being serious:crackup:

The friendzone demon

Welcome to the world of self- co ckblocking.
You will sit and watch as she is ravaged by many many many guys, and you will listen as she pours out her heart about how she wishes they were more understanding, more caring, werent cheaters, about how she hates these guys. The whole time you try to be the perfect guy that she is describing to you between her mouthfuls of jerk/a$$hole d!ck.

You sit and you listen and you weep inside at the thought of what she does with these men between the sheets - the whole time wondering
"how does she not see how much I care"

"Why doesn't she notice that i love her"

"why does she keep ignoring my hints and gifts and see the guy she describes is me?"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Game Over - see sig.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a chance to ask her out in person the whole semester... and you wait until it's over to ask her out for coffee via Facebook?? Weak, man, weak - that's almost as bad as texting...

More importantly, though - and I'll be doing a posting about this soon since it's starting to become a repetitive thing - it's the holidays. People are busy, working extra hours, visiting family... basically doing ANYTHING besides trying to get into a new relationship OR get that close to new people. New relationships are what most girls get into AFTER the holidays as part of their "New Year's Resolution/Valentine's Day hopeful" combo pack.

So, until next year happens (in 2 weeks), there's really no sense in you trying to holler at her. You'd be better off waiting until school starts up again, where you can see her in person again and THEN ask her out. If she's giving you the "I'm working" excuse, it's 'cause she's ACTUALLY working - it's called a "holiday" job, and most people work them this time of year to earn extra cash for gifts. If she's working 8 hours a day, she's not going to try and spend the extra energy getting to know you; she's going to want to spend that time with people she already hangs out with regularly. Cut her some slack and see how she's responding to you in 2 weeks.

mxmxmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mr.Wilmington, that's what I needed...

Ima move on, going to try and talk to chicks in manhattan this weekend see how that goes... But now (ill wait after the holidays) I want to ask this chick out again , kinda want her to tell me to fck off or go out with me... Is that crazy??? Why didn't she just tell me to fck off in the first place any ideas??? (I'm trying to learn here, help a brotha out)

^^^ just hearing thoughts from your experiences I'm trying to step into this Shet ... I've only been in long relationships in my life, 3yrs, 4yrs. 3yrs... So all this sht is new to me

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance said:
Maybe but I am being serious. There is an interesting wisdom in that, think about it.
It's probably pointless though, how many people do you think come here because of 'the Friendzone'?

Just makes a point that putting yourself there on purpose is silly.

Try putting girls into your Friendzone. That's a better exercise.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mxmxmx said:
I want to ask this chick out again , kinda want her to tell me to fck off or go out with me... Is that crazy??? Why didn't she just tell me to fck off in the first place any ideas??? (I'm trying to learn here, help a brotha out)
Ah, the age-old question of why she didn't directly tell you she's not interested in going out with you...

Y'know what's funny? I have a girl friend of mine who always gives guys her number, including the ones she's not interested in, then sits backs and watches as these guys send her text after text professing their love to her (despite knowing her for a day). Occasionally - like when she's bored or wants to be taken out to dinner - she'll respond to these guys' text, and might even let them take her out... but she's not interested, and she only lets them know this after they've bombarded her telephone with text messages for days. (And, even after she tells them, they still continue to message her for a while. So desperate looking... thus, the phrase I like to say: Texting KILLS relationships.)

Now, you may ask yourself: but why doesn't she just NOT give them the number in the first place? Why doesn't she just tell them she's not interested?

Well, contrary to the opinions of the majority of newcomers on this board, most women really aren't out to hurt guys. However, they're also not out to date guys they don't like. And, since girls are in the mood of trying to please everybody, they'll sometimes say "yes" to giving you the number simply because they don't want to appear mean. Unfortunately, because they're not really in the habit of saying "no" directly, they're not comfortable having to do it when someone they don't like ask them out. So, rather than be direct, which is how a man would communicate the request, they use "girl speak" in hopes that you'll be able to read their disinterest and go away without direct confrontation.

In girl world, "girl speak" is used by women to communicate with other women in a manner that isn't confrontational. You have to think about how girl world works. You ever notice how women are always threatened when another woman in the room has more beauty, money, power, etc.? They get called every name in the book! The reason is because that woman is showing she's better than everybody. She may not even be vain about it, but the fact is other women are jealous. And if that woman comes up to one of the lower-powered woman and request something directly - i.e. "Hey, I need you to stay 10 minutes later to help out with something" - it comes across as her being demanding, downright pushy, and a biznich.

And so, to avoid these kinds of things, they use "girl speak," which is a way of them getting their point across without being too forward. In that same scenario, the woman might come up to another woman instead and say something like: "Hey Betty, I normally wouldn't ask this, but we are really swamped here, and we could really use the extra help. If you're not in a hurry, would it bother you too much if you could help us for just a few minutes before you go?" And the woman saying this is the BOSS, but she knows she has to say it in this way to keep the peace with this other woman because saying it in the "guy speak" way (i.e. the previous way) would have her being hated on.

That's why when you ask a woman out, she'll start giving out excuses instead of saying "No." Once you recognize this, you'll realize that, in the majority of cases, if a woman is giving you anything other than an enthusiastic "yes" or a definitive counter-offer, it's a "no." They will not say "no," instead they'll say things like:

"Oh, I'd love to, but i'm really, really busy"
"Oooh, that would be great, but I already made plans with my girlfriends"
"Hmmm, I dunno... let me think about it and get back to you"
"That sounds great! But hey, call me tomorrow before you're on your way"

All of these things mean "no." And it's her "nice" way of rejecting you in hopes that you get the hint. But hey, it could be worse - I've had girls straight up laugh in my face before when asking them out. As long as she's not doing that or slapping you in the face for asking her, just appreciate that she's trying not to hurt your feelings via using "girl speak" and move on. Hope this helps!